Chapter 13

"Do you have a Map?"

"No, why?"

"I keep getting lost in your eyes."

I rolled my eyes at Ryder and turned back to Blake, who was telling me about how he, Cole, Ryder, and Brody met. Actually, they went to elementary school together and were friends since childhood. Just like Chase and Sam. And if you were wondering about Cole, then let me tell you that he and Brody had gone to order our ice creams and Sam and Jessica were busy in a conversation with Chase about God knows what. And yes, we were in an ice cream parlor, and Ryder was paying for all of us.

Ryder tapped my shoulder again, and I turned to look at him. He kept on flirting with me even though he knew I was not interested.

"Wanna play something?" He asked, looking at me with hopeful eyes.

"Uh, sure," I said, uncertainly.

"Do you mind if I join you guys?" Blake asked. And then added, without waiting for a reply, "What are we playing?"

"Twenty questions." Answered Ryder.

"How old are you? Five?" I asked, trying my best not to show the fact that I was bored.

"So let's start. I'll go first." Said Blake, completely ignoring my last statement.

"So Xandra, who's your favorite amongst us five?" Asked Blake, pointing at all the five boys in our table. Oh, and by the way, Cole and Brody were back with our ice creams.

"No one," I answered, Nonchalantly.

"Oh come on! There must be someone amongst us. You have to choose one." Ryder whined like a baby.

"Ok fine, I think my bestie is the best amongst you guys," I said, in a teasing tone, as I pinched Chase's cheek, who was sitting beside me now.

"Awe, You're my favorite too. Alex." Chase said as he smirked and pinched my cheek as well.

I glared at him, while Sam chuckled at the two of us.

Everyone knew how much I hated that name. Especially Chase. Yet he calls me that only.

"Next question, Are you a Virgin?" Asked Ryder.

Everyone on the table looked at me, waiting for a reply.

"No." My answer was short and enough.

"My turn, why did you move to this town?" Brody asked. I didn't know that everyone was playing. Though his question affected me. Badly.

Should I tell them?

No.

Why?

Because they will hate you after knowing the truth.

You're right. I shouldn't. But what excuse should I give?

I don't know. Thinking is your work.

My work? How is it my work? Besides you and me are the same person. You think.

Why should I think? You think.

Stop arguing and think. OK, both of us should think.

But still why should I think?

Because I'm your boss and you have to take my orders. I am ordering you to think.

No.

Why can't you just listen to me?

I'm always listening to you. Dumb head.

You--

"Xandra...Xandra...Xandra!" Chase's voice breaks me out of my trance.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"You didn't answer my question." Brody states.

"Oh, yeah. Well, I moved to this town be-because of some business reasons. You know, dad wanted to change the location of his business, so we shifted here." I answered, shuttering a bit.

Everyone seemed satisfied with my answer, except Cole. His piercing green eyes were burning holes in my head.

"My turn, w--" Jessica started, but I cut her off.

"It's my turn now. So what was the first impression you guys had on me when you first saw me." I asked, leaving no room for argument.

"I thought you were a kind yet interesting girl when  I first saw you. And it turns out, you are." Said Samantha, smiling at me. And I smiled back.

"I thought you were a bitchy slut, but I guess I was wrong," Jessica confessed.

"I thought you were another beautiful chick, who would be awesome in bed. Turns out, I was right. Though I can't be sure of the last part." Ryder said, winking at me. I just rolled my eyes.

"I thought that you were a badass. " Said Chase, smirking. And in return, I winked at him.

"I knew, you were a kind yet sarcastic sweetheart," Brody said, smiling a little.

"I thought you were a sassy girl. And I was correct." Blake said, smirking.

"I thought you were a mysterious girl, who tried to show that everything was okay, even though it Wasn't," Cole answered, his green eyes boring into my hazel ones. I gulped. Not only because of his answer, but also because of the tone of his voice. It sent a shiver down my spine.

No matter how hard anyone tries, I won't tell anyone about her.

A/N,

How was this chapter? Hope you liked it. Don't forget to,

Vote
Comment
Share

And if you want to know more about me, then you're free to follow me *smiles cheekily*

Bye,
Ally❤