Epilogue

Shout out to Ishitadey1 for the amazing covers you've made for me. I love them!

Btw, this is optional, you can read this if you want to, or you can skip this.

Quote of the chapter: In the end, we only regret the chances we didn't take, relationships we were afraid to have and the decisions we waited too long to take.

Third Person's Pov:

Blake Hernandez, along with his cousin, Austin Hernandez were strolling in the park near Blake's house.

Austin was a year younger than Blake, and a total opposite for him as well.

Blake was a nerd, a cute nerd. He was smart, introvert and socially awkward.

Whereas Austin was a bad boy, a troublemaker, outspoken and outgoing.

God knows how they were best friends.

Austin lived in the town beside Blake's.

"So, you know I really liked her." Austin went on and on about his crush.

Blake smiled at his cousin.

"You didn't tell me her name." Blake pointed out.

"Tiffany Grayson," Austin said, walking a little faster than Blake.

"Wait, the girl you used to bully?" Blake asked him, hoping he was wrong.

But, he wasn't.

"Yeah. That one." Austin muttered under his breath before quickly adding, "I didn't make her do my homework."

"But other than that, you did everything possible to make her life hell. Do you remember that once you pushed her down the stage while a drama was going on? Do you remember making her cry on her birthday?" Blake questioned, earning a glare from his cousin.

"I remember everything. I was naive back then." He said, scratching the back of his neck.

Blake gave him a look.

"I just wanna know if I ever have a chance with the girl I've been crushing on since first grade," Austin said, defeatedly.

"You'll have to find out. I don't think she would ever like you." Blake said,
earning another look from Austin.

"You're right. She likes someone else." Austin said, looking at the ground.

"Wait, who does she like?" Blake asked, curiously.

"Jason," Austin grumbled.

Blake laughed out.

Jason was Austin's stepbrother. They both disliked each other more than anything else.

"But you know what? Give it a go. Maybe she'll start liking you." Blake said.

"What do you mean?" Austin asked, confused.

Blake sighed.

"In the end, we only regret the chances we didn't take, relationships we were afraid to have, and the decisions we waited too long to take," Blake explained.

Austin nodded.

"Hey, Blake!"

Both Blake and Austin turned to look at Alexandra Black who was making her way towards them.

She happily waved at them.

"Hey, what's that white thing in her hand?" Austin muttered to Blake.

"A handkerchief," Blake answered.

But none of the boys knew that it was Antony's handkerchief.

Xandra kept that handkerchief with her all the time.

She would never forgive herself if she ever lost Antony's only thing he had left with her.

Little did the boys know that Xandra kept all the photos she had with Antony safe.

Little did the boys know that she never cut her hair off again, because Antony told her that she looked great in long hair.

Little did the boys know, that Xandra prayed for Antony every time she visited the church.

After all, he was her true friend, whom she missed dearly.

As Alexandra reached near them, she raised an eyebrow at Austin, not knowing who he was.

"I'm Austin. Blake's cousin." He introduced himself.

Xandra smiled at him.

"I am Alexandra. Blake's friend." She said, looking at Blake.

Blake smiled at her.

"Oh, you're the Alexandra, Cole told me about," Austin said, realizing.

"What?" Xandra asked, confused.

"You were the girl next door, weren't you?" Austin asked.

Xandra laughed, before nodding. Cole told everyone about her.

But everyone knew that,

She wasn't just the girl next door, she was his girl next door.

A/N,

Please read the next part of this book, "Extras"

I'll miss you guys.

Ally❤