Start a love triangle?

I have been getting a lot of free time lately... Anyway watched the new hunter x hunter episode? (kinda if you haven't watch it then this is a spoiler alert ). Gon is back.. I just finish watching it... OMG Killua and Gon are not going to be together..  Gon found Ging... yeah.... OK then continue..

Killua 's p/v

I woke up and with Alluka we went to the Playgroup. I planned things to do together. of course with Hina as well. Alluka is so happy knowing she will spent a day with us.

As I got there I saw Hina blushing ..........

.

.

.

and Illumi siting behind her....

I stopped walking and was pissed.. I clinched my fist and bit my lip..

"Oni-chan?" Alluka looked worried.

"Oni-chan is alright." I rubbed her head and her face turned into cat like;:3..

"Illumi! why are you here?"

"oh, Kil... I was just....

walking at the forest till I saw Aka...  She was humming her song and dancing.. Then she walked and skipped and walked and skipped.. then she saw a flower... then a bird..  then Mike... who ate the bird... then a rock...  then the sky.."

Hina's face was as confused was I.. (.-.)

"How did you know What I did in 5 am? no one was awake yet. not even Silva..." Hina was shocked..

"as I said I was walking and - "

"That DOESN'T EXPLAIN WHY YOUR HERE..." I interrupted...

"Oh! I was getting to that... Let's skip all the unwanted details shall we...."

"You may!" Hina and I shouted.

"Well there was a part where Aka fell.. and -"

"just continue" we both shouted...

"then Aka noticed me and pulled me here.. she said something about Alluka and us playing with each other.. or so? while we were waiting for you, I saw Aka was tieing her hair so I helped her. I made a ponytail you like it Aka?"

"Yeah? I guess but It doesn't change the fact that you stalked me..."

Illumi's p/v

After I explained everything, Kil Suddenly looked down. I was not happy nor  sad.. I looked at Aka she was smiling. but I can see fear in her eyes. but it was different type of  fear.. Not the fear of getting killed but the fear of being followed by me..

"Are you kidding me?" Killua broke the quietness.. He was about to do something out of character Suddenly...

"Killua? "

"Oni-chan... pat my head..." Alluka said..

Killua looked happy again and pat Alluka's head. Out of the blue....

"Killua hug me" Aka said...

Akahina's p/v

Well I waited till 8 am for Alluka and Killua to come. on the way I saw Oni-chan. I asked him to join us but he just looked emotionless so I pulled him.

while waiting he Suddenly forced me to sit. forceful I sit then he sat behind me and starts to comb my hair with a comb that came out from no where.. He was an assassin but was very gentle in this type of stuffs.

Then he starts to tie my hair. At first it was a twin tail. then a down style tail.  after a few more tries he used the style that I always used the pony tail. Since I start working here, if I tie my hair I'll tie it as a pony tail.

Suddenly he said...

"you look beautiful in this.."

I blushed not knowing What to say. then Killua  came. Illumi explained why he was there. It freaked me out seeing him was not just a coincidence.. I paled up and looked at Killua.. 

"Are you kidding me?" Killua said.

then Alluka asked him to pat her head and so he did. Then I got this weird feeling inside. like, like I wanted it too. I felt like Alluka...  I walk towards Killua and opened my arms .

"Killua hug me" I said. As If it wasn't me talking but my emotions

We all froze and Killua was speechless.  Suddenly from behind someone covered my eyes and hugged me.. His hands were cold yet his hug was warm.

I pulled the hand and looked. it was Illumi... I was speechless and confessed..  I looked at Killua, he was sad? Somehow he is . Is it because of Illumi being here?  Hiroi...  Illumi stood up and walked away..

Alluka tries to make Killua happy but failed. I knew if I do anything more I'll just be in the way and I'll make things worse  so I ran. that day I just locked myself up in my room. I watch as the star shine bright at night. Tears ran down knowing I somehow hurt Killua..  I wiped them just in case someone entered the room but no one did..

I feel asleep and felt a warm touch from someone. But I was too sad and tired to look up.

Killua 's p/v

I was mad? sad? happy? no no no... it was a mix of feelings. I had a weird and uncomfortable feeling from inside. I looked down not wanting people to notice but somehow Alluka did notice.. She asked me a request. How adorable.. I rubbed  at her head as requested. Then Hina's eyes shine bright red and Hina asks me to hug her.

I frozen. but I wanted to. I waited for my brain to start working. I ordered my whole body to stop What they were doing and hug Hina.  I just felt like hugging someone. Not like it mattered or anything...

Suddenly..

not only Illumi  ruined my day but he also took my chance to  hug Hina. He closed her eyes and hugged her..  Alluka did What she had to so I can be myself and happy again but it didn't work. After Illumi leaving Hina ran away.

After a few hours...

I waited near her room. I was waiting for her to stop mumbling and crying so that I can come into her room with out tears on her face but I waited for a long  time. At around 12 she stopped crying and I went inside.

I smiled seeing her sleep. She was so angelitic (I made a new word). As  the moon shining down on her. and  with her pink hair and the wind blowing her hair. I walked to her  and cover her body with a blanket .

I took this opportunity  and hugged her. she seem as if she noticed but she wasn't awake so she didn't notice.I think .

I was happy? glad? I Don't know... but the feeling I got from this morning was gone.. it vanished. I smiled and went back to my room. that night I sleep very happily..

(how was it? I finished this chapter at 12:45am.. I'm tired. I think I'll sleep. Killua hug me.  -no respond- I feel lonely... Anyway stay tune... vote and comment... Peace out...)