#1 - How you meet.

Brad-

It had been a long day at work. You worked at veterinary surgery and you were looking forward to getting home. It was five minutes till you could finish when a good looking guy walked through the door to your treatment room. You recognised him but you weren't sure where from. He told you that his golden retriever Jesse hadn't been well. As soon as you looked at his dog you realised it was something and nothing. It was a cold for dogs. You prescribed some drugs for the dog and told him he had to pay and pick the tablets up at reception. He left your room. But a few minutes later a note was slipped under your door. It said.

What's the chance of us getting to know each other. Text me. Brad x

You turned it over to reveal his number. That long day at work had payed off.

--------------------

James-

You walked into your local gym and looked over to the bike machine (this is what you started on every morning) to find a youngish guy using it. You waited and waited and waited to use it. In the end he must have seen that you were bored of waiting and he came over to you.

"Sorry are you waiting to use the machine?" The tall, muscular guy says.

"Errr yeah have you finished?" You asked.

"Yeah but only if you let me take you out on a date." He said as you blushed.

You never expected to be asked out on a date looking the way you did in a morning.

"Ok then." You said as he passed you his phone so that you could put your number in. You gave him his phone back and he walked out.

--------------------

Connor-

You were at the pet store looking at lizards. You had always wanted one since you were little but your parents never let you have one. Now that you were older you could do what you wanted. You asked one of the assistants in the shop for help about which one to get but he wasn't that much help. Then you heard a voice from behind you.

"Bearded dragons have always been my favourite." You turned around to find Connor Ball from The Vamps.

You tried not to freak out and had a conversation with him about lizards. You ended up buying a bearded dragon. Connor told you that you should meet up so that your miniature dragons could have a play date whilst you two got to know each other better.

--------------------

Tristan-

You are famous sportswoman. Known for competing in national competitions. You were bored one afternoon so you went on YouTube watching videos when you came across a video starring The Vamps. In the video the boys talked about their crushes on famous people. Tristan said your name. Your heart stopped. You had always had a soft spot for Tristan ever since they released their single Can We Dance. You just put the video behind you and got on with your normal life. A few weeks later your manager told you that The Vamps's manager Joe had rang her and told her that Tristan wanted to meet up with you which you happily accepted.

--------------------

First preference done woohoo!

Katie xxx