Azusa x Reader - Black

Requested by bella5578 White_Wolf_girl, kitsune_gina and animeforever4321. Enjoy!

A slow, ebbing pain coursed through your body. You couldn't move, but you didn't want to. You were perfectly content where you were.

Drip. Drip. Drip.

Shockingly red liquid stained your clothes and hair, dripping onto the floor. For some reason, the sight didn't alarm you.

In fact, it comforted you. You knew he still wanted you, that he hadn't thrown you away like so many other girls.

As you regained some of your senses, you could pinpoint the pain to your neck. A slow, rhythmic gulping sound resonated in your ears.

You breathed a sigh of relief. He was still there.

You became aware of his body draped over yours, hands on either side of you, his face in your neck.

The familiar soroundings told you that you were in his bedroom, lying on his bed which was stained with that same crimson liquid.

You reached up and ran your hand through his hair, reveling in the softness of each strand.

Taking a deep breath in, inhaling his scent. He smelled like the dark, if that made sense.

He was darkness, in every shape and form.

He withdrew  from your neck, coming up to look you in the face.

You watched as a single drop of that red resin slid down a fang, hanging on the edge before dropping of.

Drip.

Leaning forward, he gave you a deep kiss.

You could taste the metalic taste of blood on his tounge.

Laying you down, he left the room. You relished in the silence, relaxing your mind.

You wondered when you had fallen into this pattern, when you had followed him down to his world of black.

                 #SadisimSunday