Something I need to say.

Alrighty. So this little chapter is going to be a few things I need to say to a few people out there. So hold on tight. Xx.

I've been through a lot in my short life. I've seen to much, been through to much to function normally anymore. Nightmares, anxiety and panic attacks ruin my life on pretty much a daily basis. Nothing is the same for me anymore. Why? Well, that's another story.

But it has shaped my personality. It has shaped the way I view the world, as it always will do. When people beg for your forgiveness, they will use every dirty trick in the book to obtain it, and then destroy it all over again. At least, that's what I used to believe. And in some ways, that is still what I believe. Yet not as harsh.

I am a person that will hold a grudge for a LONG time. Days. Weeks. Months. Years. Lifetimes. It all depends on what you did to me, and how you dealt with what you did. And no amount of guilt tripping or hatred will change my mind. In fact, it will only make me angrier.

"Oh Grace, your so awful!"

They cry. And yes, in some ways, I am. I'm not on very often, because I am laden down with school work, school issues, boyfriend trouble and general stress. I can be very nasty if you annoy me. I have very strong opinions on things that I will voice if I feel the need to, regardless of your response. I will slap, kick and swear if I choose to, and I will sit and highlight all the bad sides of me, as Im doing now.

I can't tell you guys to stop defending me. And in fact, I would never say to you guys to keep quiet about what you believe. Because in all honesty, I've never had friends like the ones I have on here. You guys make me feel so credited, so loved, so cared for and protected. I see you defending me and it makes me want to cry because I've never had others stand for me in the way you guys do. You guys stand up for me in ways nobody has ever had. But, on here, like in real life, with all your good friends, come some enemy's.

My forgiveness is something that is earned over time. And in all honesty, I hate saying the words "I forgive you." It's as if I'm saying that I will forget what you have done and "move on", yet another saying I hate. No. Instead, I will allow you to forgive yourself, until you gain the confidence to talk to me face to face again, knowing that I may have not forgiven you, but that I am not so immature as to act hateful around you. Let us get on with our lives now you have learned your lesson. Self forgiveness is a gift that I encourage all of you to carry with you, as it is a powerful thing.

Forgiveness is potent. It is not something that is achieved through guilt tripping, begging and hateful comments from those who support you. If you have hurt me, I will not see your hurt as something that can be fixed when you apologise. I will look at what you did, why you did it, how long you did it for. It is not a case of me simply forgiving you because you said sorry, and it will never be that way again.

"Grace, tell your followers to stop commenting on her page! Tell your followers to read her book because she's amazing and she made a mistake and she's a better writer than you! It's not like she stole the fanfic word for word so don't you dare say she did it!"

Yes, because that comment is going to get you somewhere. Comments like that are ridiculous, rude and simply make me angrier, and yes, that comment above is a mix up of comments I have received during this whole ordeal. You have no right to address me like that. You have no right to tell me what to do. And you have no right to tell me to promote someone's work when they have done me wrong. Don't start the forgiveness process all over again.  :)

Yes, this section is sending a message. And that message is to let those who hurt you wallow in your legacy. Carry on. Grow stronger and leave them behind. You have all fought your battle for me, and I can not thank you enough. But now comes the time for reflection. Let those who have stirred your anger sit and wallow in your words, and let them think about what they've done. Let them come to terms and forgive themselves, and not spend your time trying to reinforce a message that only needs to be said once. No, my forgiveness has not been fully given, yet it has to some point, but let us allow ourselves to wallow in Vampire sexiness and allow those who have hurt us to reflect on what has happened before they come and join the party.

Love yourselves, your beautiful. Xx. See you next time. DialoversXx.

Grace. xx.