Laito x Reader - Playboy

An anxious atmosphere was hanging over the living room.

Reiji was swirling his tea in his teacup. Kanato was nibling on the ear of his Teddy.

Suddenly, the doors of the mansion swung open. Laito swaggered into the room, a trace of blood still left on his lips.

Ayato jumped up.

"Where have you been?"

Laito smirked.

"Where havnt I been?"

He made a hip thrust movement, licking the remaining blood of his lips.

Subaru face palmed. Ayato rolled his eyes, then smirked at his twin.

"Good point.  Did you have fun giving out your STD's?"

Laito grinned.

"Oh you know I did. It's almost exuasting. So many chicks who want the D, so little time. You'll know what it feels like to be wanted one day, little brother."

Ayato swore at him before teleporting of somewhere. While Reiji lectured Laito about responsibility and so on, you excused and left.

As you wandered up to your room, your thoughts drifted to the hat-wearing vampire.

You didnt know why, but it upset you to think about him sleeping around. But then again, he had always been like this.

Shaking your head, you slipped into your bedroom and lay on your bed.

You wer'nt jealous, were you?

No, you thought. Of yours I'm not jealous of some slut. Dont be stupid.

But then why did it bother you?

You were confused. You needed to sleep on it. Turning over, you closed your eyes and drifted away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Tap Tap*

"Bitch-chan."

*Tap Tap*

"Bitch-chan, wake up."

You opened your eyes. Laito's face was an inch away from yours.

Jumping back in shock, you glared st him while he laughed at you.

"What do you want?"

He smirked at you.

"Aw, dont be so cold, Bitch-chan. I just wanted to come and play..."

He placed his hand on your neck. Slowly, he ran his hand down towards your shoulders.

You slapped his his hand away and turned away from him.

"Go 'play' with one of your sluts."

He paused, not expecting that answer from you. Just when you thought he was gone, he spoke again.

"(Y/N), are you jealous?"

Your face went red.

"O-of course not! Why would I be?"

He smirkes. Before you could protest, he wrapped his arm around you and hugged you, your back against his chest.

"Aw, thats cute. (Y/N) is jealous because she gets no attention. Poor (Y/N)."

"W-what are you doing?"

You spluttered, still flustered being so close to him.

He chuckled, leaning down to your ear.

"What dose it look like I'm doing? Im giving you some attention. We cant have you going around jealous and cranky, can we? Anyway, you dont seem to mind."

You could practically hear the smirk in his voice.

It was oficial. You hated this playboy.