Carla Tskinami x Reader - White Roses.

Author Senpai is baaaaack Xx

You sat in the garden, gazing up into the night sky. Finally, a break. From the mansion. From the brothers. From the stresses if everyday human life. You allowed your eyes to close as you breathed in the cool night air, perched on the edge on the fountain, the occasional splash of water sending soft chills up your spine. The night was calm, cool, yet not to cold, and the clear sky showed off the stars and the moon in all their glory.

As you sat there,most in the depths of your own thoughts, you felt a cold hand on your arm, caressing your smooth skin,nail lay petting you. You didn't have to turn around to know who is was. You could see the go fen yellow of Carla's eyes reflected in the water if the fountain.

As you went to turn around, to kiss him, to greet him, he stopped you, his hands placed firmly on your shoulders. You got the message, staying where you were, letting him sit behind you, resting against his chest.

Them, suddenly, after a moment if stillness, something soft tickled your arm. Something silky, ghost like, being dragged down your arm, causing goosebumps to rise up on your skin. Still, Carla would t let you turn yo face him, so you sighed, relaxing, letting him do what he wanted.

The silky soft thing, whatever it was, trailed along your elbow, your wrist, each individual finger. As it reached your thumb,mot stopped, and then there was a sharp pain.

"O-Ow!"

You cried, flinching, but Carla's grip remained strong. Slowly, he brought your thumb to his mouth, suckling on the blood that had welled up there. You trembled. Carla didn't even drink blood, so this practice was strangely erotic, in a soft,mini end kind of way.

The spiky, soft, still anonymous object now drifted across your stomach, down your legs, occasionally making little cuts that would have you whimpering, on the edge of your wick in anticipation. Down your legs, up your arms, and finally over your face, where Carla tucked the white rose in your hair, spinning you round to face him and kissing your lips.

"I love you."