Shu x Reader - Better Than Words

Requested by Torn_Wings. Enjoy!

You were different. Even you would admit it.

When you were only 3, your eyes had changed from their normal coulour to a vivid purple. Your hair was way down past your waist since you refused to cut it.

You were like a daisy in a feild of roses, yet you some how maneged to pull the look together.

You were pretty much flawless, and everyone knew it.

Jealousy radiated of the girls as you walked down the hallway of the night school. Yes, you were a vampire. A wealthy one at that.

Boys heads would turn as you walked past, eyeing you hungrily. But you didnt notice.

Some girls wished they could look like you. Others were worried you would steal their boyfriends. So, they took to bullying you. Everyday. Relentlesley.

"Oi! Keep your eyes of my boy, you slut!"

"There goes the whore again!"

"How many STD's have you got now huh?"

"Dont come anywhere near me! I dont want your diseases!"

You kept your head down as these insults were thrown at you. You were used to this lifestyle. You accepted it as your daily routine. There was nothing you do.

But what you didnt know was that this bullying angered a certain someone.

A certain someone who would nestle in the music room, listening to these shouts and taunts, fists clenched with rage.

A certain someone with honey couloured hair and peicing blue eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A small smile played on your lips as you stared down at your timetable.

Period 5 - Music

Music was your favourite subject. It had been a passion of yours since you were little, and it helped you through everything you went through.

Music was your life blood.

As you entered the music room, a wonderful silence filled your ears. You were always early to this class. It gave you time to think.

The bell rang, and you waited forthe classroom to fill with your peers.

5 minuets.

10 minuets.

15 minuets.

20 minuets.

You frowned. Where was everyone?

You went to check your schedule, but a lazy voice spoke up, making you freeze.

"Are you sure your looked at the right day? You look lost to me."

You jumped and looked up. Laying on a couch in the corner was Shu Sakamaki.

The senior was well known for slacking of and sleeping almost anywhere. You had seen him around a couple of times, and to you he was perfect.

But he would never notice you. Ever.  There were better girls out there for him.

Confused, you checked your timetable. It was monday, right?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Timetable: Miss (Y/N) (L/N).

Monday:

Period 1 ~ Maths

Period 2 ~ Art

Period 3 ~ English

Period 4 ~ P.E

~Lunch~

Period 5 ~ Science

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You face palmed. You had been looking at the wrong day.

"Sorry for bothering you, Sakamaki-san. I'll be going now."

Flustered and embarrased, you stood up to leave.

"Wait. Dont leave yet."

You turned to look at him. He was lying on the couch, his hands behind his head and his eyes closed.

"Sit."

Slowly, you walked over and sat on the piano stool. He made no move to get up, but kept on talking.

"Your (Y/N), right?"

"Y-yeah."

"The one that everyone says is a slut?"

You looked at the floor.

"Yes."

"The one that everyone acuses of hitting on their boyfriends?"

"Yes."

"The one that apparently has more STD's than the whole school combined?"

You swallowed a lump in your throat. Was he just keeping you back to mock you?

"...Yes."

"Why dont you say somthing if they're not true?"

Your eyes snapped up to him.

"W-what?"

He sighed.

"Well, you and I both know those things arnt true, so why dont you stand up for yourself once in a while?"

You didnt say anything. Now that you thought about it, why didnt you say somthing back?

"I dont know."

You self-conciously pulled your sleves down even more. He sighed again.

"Your a delicate one, are you?"

He slowly sat up, stretching his arms slightly and yawning. His hair was touseled and he looked adorable, but you didnt dare tell him that.

"I worry about you, you know."

You snapped out of your fangirl moment and looked at him, confused.

"Huh?"

He said nothing. Getting up from his position on the couch, he knelt down infront of you and reached for your sleve.

You folded your arms, looking away from him. All was quiet for a few seconds until a hand reached out and carresed your cheek.

"Hey, look at me."

Reluctantly, you turned to look.at him, only to be caught in his saphire eyes. Trapped in his eyes, you had a sudden urge to trust him as he reached for your arm again. He continued to stare into your eyes as he slid your sleve up, reavling your wrist that was littered with scars.

Tears burned in your eyes as he stared at the marks on your skin. You could almost feel his gaze burning your skin.

Looking at you again, he raised your wrist to his mouth. He didnt leave your gaze as he gave every scar a gentel kiss.

His touch was soft and comforting. A blush flared acrosd your face as he stared at you intensley.

After he was finished, he pulled you into a warm embrace. You hugged him back, the silence only adding to the moment.

Because sometimes, actions are better than words.