Ayato x Reader - Jealousy

You winced as you brought your hand up to touch the bite marks on your neck. Dried blood was smeared all over you fingers, and a single tear slid down your face. You were lying outside, freezing cold, covered in water and blood. Ruki had just finished with you, whispering in your ear about Adam and Eve and other things you couldn't make out. Your head was hazy with blood loss, and your lips were blue. You were struggling to keep conscious, your eyes slipping shut. "H-Help me...somebody..."

You were just about to give up, the cold overwhelming you, when you heard a voice calling your name. You tried desperately to stay awake, but you just couldn't. You collapsed on the ground, just as you could make out a pair of shoes standing in front of you,
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You woke up lying on your bed. You frowned, confused, before it all came back to you. You whimpered and covered your neck with your hands, curling up into a ball. What happened? How did you get here? Was it Ruki? Wasn't he finished with you yet?
More tears made their way down your face. You had to get out of here. You didn't want to be used as a blood bag for some creepy, deranged sociopath. You were just about to make a run for it when someone pinned you to the bed, straddling your hips and pinning your wrists above your head. You went to scream, but the person put their hand over your mouth, muttering under their breath. "Quiet! It's just me!"
You looked up to meet the green eyes of Ayato. You made a soft, confused noise, staring up at him with wide eyes. Was it him that had rescued you?
"Be quiet, chichinashi. Ore-samma saved you. Your safe now."
You gazed into his eyes, hoping to express your thanks, but were caught of guard by the love and tenderness in them. That was definitely something you hadn't seen before. After a few minuets of akward silence, you began squirming akwardly under him, slightly uncomfortable under his intense stare.

"Stop moving, chichinashi."
Ayato smirked at you, tilting your head back to expose your neck. You froze. Was...was he going to bite you? You tried to escape, but he pinned you down firmly, getting closer and closer to your neck. Giving up, you whimpered and screwed your eyes shut, bracing yourself for the pain.

Instead of pain, you felt a hot tongue swipe over your neck, right over Ruki's bite marks. You mewled in surprise, relaxing under him, as he continued to lick your neck, laving the sore area with his tongue. You lost yourself in the feeling, not knowing how long it went on for, whimpering in disappointment when he stopped. He smirked down at you, admiring your flushed cheeks with pride.

"Chichinashi belongs to Ore-samma. And if I have to leave my mark all over you, then so be it."

Let's just say that the whole mansion knew what a jealous Ayato was capable of by morning.