Kou X Reader - Midnight

// You wanted the smex, here is the smex! Xx. Shoutout to my girl Straight-As-A-Circle x It may not be the best, but I'm practicing for you guys x

You loved midnights. The way the dark seemed to envelop you, like a soft, silky blanket of secrets and whispers. It was your favourite time of day, or night, whichever way you wanted to put it. So now, as you sat on your bed, the silk sheets so cool and soothing, you took a moment to appreciate the silence and peace, the window open and the stars shining brightly.

You'd had a rough day, the brothers harassing you, Yui being annoying (( as usual )) and the mountains of homework from school. So now, you let the darkness take away your stress, your slim body highlighted by your bedside lamp, your smooth skin, silky hair and sparkling eyes almost angelic. A soft sigh came from the other side of the room, and you felt a shiver wash over you, your cheeks going red.

A soft click from behind let you know that the door had been locked, but you weren't afraid. And as arms wrapped around your waist, hot breath on your neck, the only noise that left your lips was a soft moan. Your lover let out a chuckle, pulling you back into their lap and kissing up and down your neck.

You signed in pleasure, your sounds resonating through the mansion in the inky darkness. And as you let Kou sink his fangs into your neck, the faint pain being swept away by a wave of pleasure as his hands drifted lower and lower, creeping under you skirt, brushing across your chest, you closed your eyes and bit you lip. The darkness of midnight was the only witness to your cries of pleasure, your howls of passion, but everyone at the dinner table next morning were witnesses to the fierce collection of love bites littering your body the next morning.~