Yuma x Reader - Pillow

He was seething. He was practically seeing red. All he could think about was destroying that piece of cotton in front of him.

It was official. Yuma Mukami was jealous. Of a pillow.

Why?

Because it was cuddling with his girlfriend!

Look at it, sitting over there, cuddling with (Y/N)! That was his job!

(Y/N) was lying on the couch, snuggled up with that damn pillow. She looked like she didnt have a care in the world, a small smile playing on her lips as she slept peacefully.

He would usualy have stood there, admiring how cute she looked, if it hadnt been for that blasted pillow!

Look at it! It was practically smirking at him. Boasting about how it got to sleep with his girlfriend while he just stood there like a loner.

(Y/N) suddenly shifted, drawing the pillow closer to her chest. The damn thing seemed so pleased with itself.

That was the final straw.

Yuma pounced. Her ripped the pillow away from (Y/N) and proceeded to beat the crap out of it.

(Y/N) sat there, watching her boyfriend turn the pillow into a pile of feathers and fluff. Once he was finished, she shot him an acusing look.

Yuma shrugged and walked over to her. Lifting her up, he sat her on his lap and buried is face in the crook of her neck.

"It was touching whats mine."