Reiji x Reader - Kindness

Reiji Sakamaki awoke once again to find a crimson rose on his bedside table.

Everyday for atleast a week now, (Y/N) had left a rose by his bed. And everyday he would rip it up, snap the stem in half and throw it on the ground by her feet.

Reiji was not a man of affection. Having been neglected by his mother, he had no idea how to react.

He was imune to love.

Yet, (Y/N) never seemed to learn. She never gave up. She would always smile at him, always greet him politley every morning.

He would always return her smiles with cold glares and occasionally slap her for 'getting in his way'. But she never gave up.

It was this morning that he would show her otherwise. When he went down for breakfast, he took the rose with him. Walking into the kitchen, he found (Y/N) washing dishes as usual.

Turning around to face him, she smiled warmly.

"Good morning, Reiji-san."

Reiji said nothing. He walked up to her, ripped the rose to peices and threw it in her face.

One of the thorns from the rose sliced her cheek. A rivioulet of blood trickled slowly down her face.

She winced from the pain. Just as he was about to walk away, she produced another rose from behind her back and handed it to him

Reiji was shocked. No matter how many times he pushed away her displays of affection, she never backed down.

She was full of love. Somthing knowone had given to him before.

Reaching out, he pulled (Y/N) into a warm embrace. She was shocked as she stood in his arms, as the vampire strocked her hair.

"Thank you, (Y/N). Thank you for showing me kindness."