Shu x Reader - Unfaithful

"Bye, Kou. See you tomorrow."

"Bye babe, cant wait till next time."

You shot him a fake smile and shut the door behind you. Sighing, you began to walk back to the Sakamaki mansion, feeling like crap.

This had been going on for two weeks now. For two whole weeks you had been cheating on your boyfriend, Shu.

It had all started when he had asked you to be his girlfriend, and you had felt like the luckiest girl on earth.

But, as things went on, you couldnt help but notice that Shu treated you no different. He never really spoke to you, never returned any of your hugs or kisses. He was always up in his room or sleeping on the couch.

So, when Kou asked you if you wanted to come over and 'hang out', you took the oppertunity. It felt nice to be desired, to be sought after. Yet, you felt guilty. You felt like a slut.

But the worst part of it was that everyone knew.

All of the brothers knew what you were doing every other day. And that meant Shu aswell.

Every time you came back from the Mukamis, he would open one eye and look at you, then close it and turn away. Just from this action, you knew he felt betrayed.

The brothers had started treating you differently aswell. Laito would occasionally call you 'Little slut' insted of 'Little Bitch.

Reiji would shoot you disaproving glances as you came through the door, and Kanato would always talk to his teddy about trust while you were in the room.

Yet, Shu did nothing about it. It puzzled you. Did your relationship mean nothing to him? Did he not love you after all?

Reaching the mansion, you opened the door and walked in.

"Hi guys! Im back!"

You called with your best fake smile plastered on your face. You looked to your left to see Shu sleeping, as usual. This time, he didnt even look at you. He just turned away.

That struck you hard. He didnt care! You knew it was unheard of for a vampire to love a human. What had you expected?

The others looked up at you. They all shot you dirty looks and resumed what they were doing.

"Slut" Ayato mumbled under his breath.

You couldnt take it anymore. Couldnt they see your pain? Couldnt they tell that being neglected by the one you loved hurt just as much?

With your head down, you walked through the room and upstaris to the piano room. Music had always been your way to express yourself. It was one of the things you and Shu had in common.

Sitting down, you began to play. After a while, you started singing.

" Story of my life, searching for the right. But it keeps avoiding me.

Sorrow in my soul, cause it seems that wrong really loves my company.

He's more than a man, and this is more than love. The reason that this guy is blue.

The clouds are rolling in, because I'm gone again, and to him I just cant be true.

Cause I know that he knows I'm unfaithful and it kills him inside. To know that I am happy with some other guy.

I can see him dying.

I dont wanna do this anymore. I dont wanna be the reason why. And everytime I walk out the door, I see him die a little more inside.

And I dont wanna hurt him anymore! I dont wanna take away his life.

I dont wanna be a murderer.

I feel it in the air, as I'm doing my hair. Preparing for another day. A kiss upon my cheek is here and there it seems as if im gonna be your only.

I say I wont be long, just hanging with the girls. A lie I didnt have to tell.

Because we both know where I'm about to go. And we know it very well.

Cause I know that he knows I'm unfaithful and it kills him inside. To know that I am happy with some other guy.

I can see him dying.

I dont wanna do this anymore! I dont wanna be the reason why! And every time I walk out the door, I see him die a little more inside.

And I dont wanna hurt him anymore! I dont wanna take away his life.

I dont wanna be a murderer.

Our love is done. I might as well take a gun and put it to his head, get it over with.

I dont wanna do this anymore.

Oh oh!

Anymore...

Oh I dont wanna do this anymore! I dont wanna be the reason why!

And every time I walk out the door, I see him die a little more inside!

And I dont wanna hurt him anymore! I dont wanna take away his life!

I dont wanna be a murderer.

Oh oh...

A murderer."

Taking your hands away from the keys, you sighed softly.

"I dont know what to do." You said to knowone in particular. "I dont know how to get out of this mess. I slept with Kou!"

A single tear rolled down your face as your heart filled with regret.

"But...I only do it because I dont feel loved. Shu dosnt treat me any different at all! Sometimes I think he just asked me to be his girlfriend so the others wont drink my blood!"

You rested your chin on your hands as you stared at the floor.

"Dose he even love me?"

Suddenly, you found yourself pinned to the floor of the music room, with a very angry Shu looking down at you.

"What did you just say?"

His voice was low and steady, but you could see the fury in his eyes. Swallowing, you looked him in the face.

"Do you even love me?"

He looked taken back.

"Because it feels like you dont! You never talk to me, you just treat me like your personal blood bag! Is that the only reason you asked me out? So the others cant drink from me?"

His eyes filled with shock and realisation. He went to speak, but you cut him of.

"Because it seems that way! I even slept with Kou to get a reaction out of you! You knew what was going on,yet you did nothing! Do I mean nothing to yo-"

He kissed you, shutting you up.

After a few seconds, he pulled away and looked you in the eyes.

"Dont you ever, ever think that again."