Laito x Reader - Nightmare

You awoke with a start, hand covering your mouth to prevent you from screaming aloud.

You had just had another nightmare.

You sat there, trying to calm down as the horrible images came back to you. No matter how hard you tried, they wouldnt go away.

Swinging your legs over the side of your bed, you got up and opened the bedroom door. You needed to clear your head.

As you wandered aimlessley, fresh tears began to spill down your face, until you were sobbing uncontrollably. All the horific memories kept flashing through your mind.

You were snapped from your depressing thoughts by a sweet melody.  While walking, you had stumbled across the piano room.

Curious as to who was up at this time of night, you entered the room as quietly as you could.

What you saw shocked you.

Laito was sitting at the piano, eyes closed and a small smile playing on his lips. His fingers moved effortlesly over the keys, and he looked toatally at peace.

Not wanting to disturb him, you turned to leave.

"Oh, Bitch-chan. Were you really going to leave me here? Alone?"

You froze. You didnt move as to not antagonize the vampire behind you.

Last time you had done that, Laito had bitten you. The whole mansion had heard your cries of pain.

"I didnt think so. Im hungry. Come here, now."

His voice was full of promise, a promise of pain. Terrified, more tears began streaming down your face.

As you turned to face him, he caught sight of your disheveled apperance. Your face and eyes were red from crying, and you were shaking where you stood.

The cruel glint in his eyes vanished, and was replaced by one of worry. He took his hands away from the piano and stared at you inquisitivly.

"Bitch-chan...whats wrong?"

You were to chocked up to answer him. All you could do was cry.

He seemed slightly alarmed by this. You were usually such a strong person, and he had never seen you in this state before.

"Hey, its ok. Come here."

His tone was soft. Slowly, you made your way towards him.

He gently pulled you into his lap, with your face burried in his chest. He stroked your hair soothingly while you trembled and cried.

With one hand, he started to play a calming lullabye on the piano. You let the music wash over you, relaxing you.

You inhaled his sent deeply. He smelled like the woods after it had been raining.

He smelled like home.

Coming to your senses, you felt bad for burdening him. You went to stand up, only to be embraced tighter.

"L-Laito..."

"Shhh, Bitch-chan. Its alright, I've got you."

You had no idea that the perverted vampire could be so comforting.

"Sleep now, Bitch-chan. I will take care of you tonight."