Enough.

Yet another important message. So again, brace yourselves.

Yes, you know the way I feel about forgiveness, I despise it. I see it as undermining, evasive and in all honesty, ridiculous.

Now, my opinion is based on my past. That dark, empty, neglectful black hole that I lived in for many years. Many people fail to understand what has happened to me, why this is the way I act, and why my reactions are so strong, so angry, so sad and depressed. My heart is mostly compromised of ice, and those who have briefly melted it have caused it to freeze over even more. I am a lost hope romantically, sexually, happily or pretty much anything that involves much emotional attachment. However, that does not mean I have a story to tell.

I know what it feels like. To be hated. Bullied. Suppressed. Judged. Hated. I have the battle scars to prove it, the medical records to tell my story for me. I know what it feels like to feel as if you can't go on any more. I may be hopeless, but I am not heartless.

Morgan, I see you crying on your posts, your book, your private messages. I see you begging for my forgiveness, my recognition, anything, and today I am giving you that. I see, sense and feel your regret, your apology, your sadness, yet sadly enough, my heart will not thaw. But it will give a faint beat of understanding, of kinship.

I recognise your apology, and I would like to call on those who have been waging war for me over the past few months. And my message is "enough".

Enough with the hatred that is damming us. Enough with the sadness, anger and sorrow that is clouding our minds with jealously, hate and regret. Enough with the war, the comments, the begging and pleading. Is this site not a place for haven, for writers to unite and come together as one to share ideas, stories, tales of everything imaginable. Yes Morgan, you broke my trust, and my ever repetitive heart says to me you will do it again, but I will give you this freedom. I am not a monster. You hurt me. You burned me. But time can be a good healer fir all wounds, and the mature at will come out on top in the end.

Enough. Enough with being sad, angry, confused and lonely. Come back to us, the Wattpad family, now you have learned a valuable lesson. Life is to short, to sweet and sour to be wasted on mourning for your own mistakes, Morgan. Come back and be my friend.

And to those who have defended me, my response is an immense, heartfelt thank you. I am not, and never will, abandon your efforts to fight for my cause. But fighters can become haters, and haters are not what I want your beautiful souls to become. Ever. Let us end this war now. Don't tarnish your own names any more. Justice has been served.

Just because my light has gone out, doesn't mean you're cant shine. And here, and the Wattpad community, we will cherish each other, teach each other and enjoy the amazing literature everyone can give.

Welcome back to my family, Morgan.