Ayato x Reader - Shut Up

Requested by PyaePyaeLily. Enjoy!

You were wandering around the mansion, thinking about nothing.

You know those times when you just want to be alone and think?

Yeah, you were having one of those moments.

After walking around for a while, you came across the doors to the pool. Thinking it would be quiet in there, you opened the door and crept inside.

Settling on one of the couches, you relished in the beautiful silence. Finaly, some peace.

Closing your eyes, you drifted of to a well-needed sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*SPLASH! *

You screamed as you were sourounded by freezing water. You could here someones laughter faintly as you splashed around in confusion.

Luckily, you knew how to swim. Coughing and spluttering, you swam to the surface and grabbed hold of the side.

More laughter filled your ears. Looking up, you came face to fangs with a very shirtless Ayato.

Your face went red as he smirked at you, obviously noticing your reaction. You shot him an evil glare as he continued to whoop with laughter.

"Your face! Hahaha! Oh my god (Y/N)! I just - hahaha!"

"Yeah yeah, very funny." You mumbled as you pulled yourself out of the water and shot him a death glare. He stopped laughing and smirked as you took in his shirtless figure.

"Checking me out, (Y/N)?"

Your face went red again as you tried to act nonchalont.

"No, just thinking of ways to kill you."

He fake gasped and put his hand over his non-existent heart.

"Oh, thats harsh. But you know, tiny tits, you stand no chance against me."

"Oh be quiet." You grumbled as you tried to wring sone of the water out of your hair. Did he have to be so annoying?

"Helpless little tiny tits, drowning in the pool, at the mercy of the big bad vampire. How sad."

"I said be quiet." You growled, getting more and more agitated.

"You know, seeing as you seem to love me shirtless so much, maybe you could pretend to drown and I could dive in and save you. Dose that sound good? Im such a good person, arnt I tiny ti-"

You pressed your lips to his, efectivley cutting him of.

He seemed suprised, but after a few seconds, he began to return the kiss. Just as things were about to get heated, you drew back, hissing in pain.

"Ow!"

A small rivoulette of blood dribbled from your lip. You glared at Ayato.

"Baka" He chuckled, smirking. "I have fangs, you idiot."

"Shut up." You mumbled before kissing him again.