Shu x Reader - Father

You sat in your room, the tiny red cross mocking you.

You were pregnant, at the age of 16.

All your hopes and dreams had been washed away. You were only young, you had no idea what to do.

You couldnt bring yourself to tell the Sakamaki brothers, let alone ask them to pay for an abortion. You were well and truly screwed.

But the worst part was that Shu Sakamaki was the father.

You had been strolling around the mansion when you had come across his room. Thinking you had come to visit him because you had lewd intentions, he had ignored your struggles and shouts of protest.  He had his way with you on the floor of his bedroom.

You had never felt so violated. You had locked yourself in your room and refused to come out. Even Reiji couldn't coax you outside.

That was two weeks ago. Since then, you had been feeling ill and had put on a slight bit of weight. You had your suspicions, yet you never thought this would be the outcome.

And now, you were carrying a baby, a vampires baby. You had no idea what to do. You were terrified.

Resorting to your only option, you opened your bedroom door and crept outside. Tip-toeing down the stairs, you found the amber-haired musician asleep on the couch.

"Shu...Shu..."

Hesitantly, you poked his side, trying to wake him up.

"Shu..hey, Shu! Wake up-"

In the space of a few seconds, you were pinned to the couch with the saphire-eyed vampire hovering over you.

"Ah, (Y/N). What could you possibly want with me at this hour? Having naughty thoughts again?"

You went to protest, but he cut you off.

"So, that little incident a couple of weeks ago wasnt enough for you? Such a slut..."

His hand ran down your sides. You futile attempts to break free only made him chuckle.

"I guess, just for tonight, I'll do what you want..."

Thats when his eyes snapped to the tiny red cross.

His entire body froze. He sat back and stared at you in shock. Tears began edging their way out for your eyes as he gaped at you in disbelife.

Slowly, he took the stick from your trembling hands. He examined it for a few seconds before dropping it to the floor.

"How old did you say you were again?"

His question came out soft, as if he knew how vunrable you were.

"s-sixteen..."

His eyes widened in alarm.

Shu Sakamaki wasn't really a man of thought. Usually, he would do what he wanted and think about it later. And this was proving to be a major problem for him.

What had he done?

You closed your eyes tightly as he raised his hand. You waited for the slap, the harsh remarks.

But they never came.

He placed his hand on your stomach, running the other soothingly through your hair as he pulled you into a warm embrace.

You were shocked to see his usualy expressionless face adorned with a beaming smile.

"I'm going to be a father..."

He muttered, more to himself than you.

"This is the best birthday ever."

In all your misery, you hadnt realised that it was october the 18th. Shu's birthday.

And you had just given him the best birthday present he could ever have.

Diabolik Lovers Oneshotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें