Yuma x Reader - Mud Fight

Requested by VanessaChen7. Enjoy!

You knelt on the ground, grasping the carrot top with both hands. Giving it a tug, it popped out of the earth, causing you to fall back on to your ass with a thud.

After cursing all vegtables in existence, you dusted yourself down and proceded to tackle another carrot.

It was a sunday afternoon and you were working on the vegtable garden with your boyfriend, Yuma. He had been bugging you to join him for ages and you had reluctantly agreed.

You had spent the past hour watering and pulling up carrots. Not that you were any expert at this, but you seemed to be getting along okay.

It was about 30 degrees outside and you were cooking in your clothes, yet you didnt complain. It was nice to spend time with Yuma for once, without Kou or Ruki lusting after your blood or Azusa talking to his scars.

Hearing a sigh of contentment, you looked over at Yuma. What you saw had you fighting to control your laughter.

He was gazing at a strawberry plant, looking at it with so much love and affection it was like cupid had miss-fired an arrow and Yuma was the target. He was smiling soppily at the plant and you could practically see the little hearts flying of him.

You couldnt resist. Picking up a handfull of wet mud, you hurled it at him, hitting him straight in the face.

Yuma let out an unmanly squeak before looking at you with acusing eyes.

You fell about laughing, clutching your stomach and rolling around on the floor.

"Your face! Oh my god! I just-hahaha!"

Suddenly, a bucket full of dirt was thrown over you, making you let out a squeal. You glared at Yuma, who was smirking at you.

"Oh, its on."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ruki's mouth fell open at the sight of two mud-covered, dripping wet people stood in the enterance hall.

You and Yuma both pointed at each other.

"They started it."