Shu x Reader - Soul Mate

Requested by undertakerswife15. Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Soul Mate:  A person you are bound to by love. A person you would run to the end of the earth to find. Your other half. You are nothing without them.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You reached your hand up to stroke his honey hair. It was always so soft, and you loved running your hands through it whenever you were alone with him.

He leaned into your touch and closed his eyes, hiding those beautiful saphire orbs from you. But you didnt mind, at least not right now.

You relished in the rare moment of intimacy. The house was always so crowded, you two hardly got anytime alone.

Many people thought he was lazy, that he wouldnt lift a finger for anyone. But they were wrong, so wrong.

You were his everything. His world revolved souly around you. He would run to the end of the earth, swim across countless oceans or fight of any rival just to see you smile.

You were his music, but also his muse. You were the reason he slept, but then he would always meet you in his dreams.

Whenever he was anxious or upset, you were his comfort. When you were around, his inner demons were at peace.

He was your saviour, your knight in shining armour. He had pulled you from the darkness and brought you into the light.

Your heart had been hard as stone. You trusted knowone. All your emotions you kept bottled up, carrying the weight of the world on your frail shoulders.

He had shown you love. He had given you someone to talk to, a shoulder to cry on. To you, he was the one thing that kept you sane.

"I cant tell you how much I love you."

You smiled.

"You dont have to. I already know."