Ayato x Reader - Seduction

"More Ayato!" They cried!
"More Ayato!" Agreed Author-Chan.
Here we go! Xx.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was always the little things he did to you that made the biggest difference. It wasn't the huge romantic gestures, the loud declarations of love, or the awesome sex that drove you mad, but of course, those larger factors only made you love him more. But the little things always got to you.

The twinkle in his exotic eyes as you came down the stairs, wearing that short skirt or that low cut top. The soft moans he made as he drank your blood, the power in his bite as he fed from you in front of his jealous brothers. The way he stroked the back of your hand with his thumb as you let your head rest on his chest, pretending to be asleep. All these little things about him made him so much more lovable, so much more exciting. You knew you had made the right decision when you said yes to becoming his bride.

Your wedding had been beautiful. The garden was alight with fire, candles of every kind. Gold roses hung from the ceiling of the marquee, from the trees, the fountain, and rose petals lined the floor as Reiji led you down the isle, a proud smile gracing his face. The vow had been softly uttered, and the cheering if the crowd as his lips touched yours was unforgettable. Your flowing dress, adorned with lace, diamonds and pearls, was something your childhood self would have only dreamed about , your veil so soft as it covered your face.

He looked so handsome in his suit, black silk and red tie, smiling at you as you came to stand in front of him. He would deny that he shed any tears, but you could remember them staining his cheeks as he whispered his love for you.

The reception was quiet, private, but the after party was a spectacular affair.

You had your first dance under the light of the moon, his hands on your waist and your eyes locked. Afterwards, Karlhienz had performed his famous stripper routine, drunk on champagne, twirling and tweaking to the horror of his eldest sons. Laito tried to join him, but it didn't go so well. He simply didn't have the grace to rock high heels.

After laughing, dancing and drinking the night away, you returned to his room for a night filled with burning love, sweet, melting kisses and whispered words of love, praise and power. It was a night you would never forget, and a night that was in your mind now as you lay with your back to his chest, his breath on your neck, his hands dangerously low on your hips your own fingers drawing patterns on his skin. You turned to your husband, seeing the glint in his eyes and pressing a burning kiss to his lips.

"Take me.~"