Laito x Reader - Attention

Requested by @pleasedonttellmitch. Enjoy your Laito goodness!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Sakamaki brothers. Rich, mysterious and smoking hot.

They were school royalty. Every time they walked down the corridor, the crowd would part like the red sea for Moses.

Girls threw themselves at them. Boys treated them like idols. They were respected, loved and feared by the entire school population. Knowone dared cross them.

But today, one of them had crossed the line.

You held your best friend as she sobbed into your shoulder. You looked up to meet the emerald eyes of Laito Sakamaki.

Renowned playboy, womanizer and year-round manwhore, he was in many a girls dreams. With shaggy red hair and gourgeous cat-like eyes paired with his unusual but flattering sense of style, he was surley a hearthrob.

But that didnt mean he could take your best friends virginity and leave her in the dust.

"How could you?!"

Your voice was full of fury. He just smirked his trademark smirk and leaned casually against the wall

"Aww, dont get so mad at me, (Y/N) - chan. After all, she's just one girl. There are plenty of better girls out there..."

Your best friend began to sob harder at his cruel comment, gripping on to your shoulder. Laughs and jeers came from the watching crowd.

The other Sakamaki brothers were lingering in the background. These sort of accurenses were normal, happening almost everyday. It angered you how they never seemed to care.

Why did they think they could walk around like they owned the place? Who did they think they were, some type of kings?

Anger came over you. You reached out, grabed Laito's collar and pulled his face down to your level.

"Now you listen here and you listen good. I dont care if you dad is a polotition, or how much you have in your trust fund. Who do you think you are, prancing around, ruining girls lives like that?"

You let go of him. For the first time ever he looked taken aback. The other brothers stepped forward, and you knew this was a warning sighn. But you were on a roll. There was no stopping you now.

"All of you disgust me. Look at you, strutting around like you own the place, treating other people like crap because you think your better than them!"

"(Y/N)! Let's just go..."

Your best friend tugged on your arm, but you pulled it away. You had bottled up all this rage for to long.

The mouths of the people watching were hanging open. The brothers faces bore similar expressions. Knowone had ever stood up to them before.

"Nothing gives you the right to act like you control peoples lives just because you were lucky to be born with good genes and into a rich family. As far as I'm concerned, your all just spoilt brats who throw tantrums when they cant get their own way!"

You turned back to Laito and jabbed your finger into his chest.

"And you! I dont ever want to see you remotley near my friend again! Look at you, the thought of how many girls you've given your STD's to gives me the creeps! Stop acting like your god, because your not! Get a bloody life!"

And with that, you slapped him round the face.

The crowd gasped. Laito just stood there, shock written all over his expression.

Then, you found yourself pinned to the lockers, with Laito holding your wrists above your head. His infamous smirk was back on his face, and he didnt seem to care that a huge crowd was watching you.

"Well well, that worked out better than I expected."

You were puzzeled. "W-what are you on about?"

"Baka." He said, nipping on your earlobe, making you shudder. "I never really wanted to sleep with her at all. All I wanted was your attention."

".............."

Dam this son-of-a-bitch and his good looks.