Ayato x Reader - I'm Not Going To Hurt You

Requested by satsukise and cookie_chipps. I guess everyone cant get enough of Ayato samma!  Enjoy!

"Run (Y/N)! Just run!"

You stared in horror as Karlhienz, the vampire king, leant over your parents. You saw the fangs, and screamed.

You couldn't move. All you could do was stand there, frozen with terror as he drained your parents dry.

He looked up at you, blood dripping from his mouth. You tried to move your legs,  but they didn't respond. All you could do was stand there as he made his way over to you and-

"(Y/N)! (Y/N)! Wake up!"

You shot up in bed, tears streaming down your face. Beside you, your grandmother and grandfather were kneeling by your bed, worried looks on their faces.

You grabbed on to your grandmother's cardigan and cried into her shoulder. She strocked your hair while your grandfather went to make breakfast.

You were (Y/N) (L/N), one of the last of the (L/N) family. Your only realatives were your two grandparents.

Your parents had been brutally murdered when you were only 7. The authorities suspected many people, but only you and your grandparents knew the truth.

Your parents had been killed by Karlhienz, the vampire king and head of the Sakamaki family. You parents had angered him, and he had made them pay with their lives.

The horrific memorys kept you awake many a night. Your biggest fear was that he was going to come back and finish you of.

However, because you knew of the existence of vampires, you were forced to attend a school full of them. The school was probably the only school in the world that opened at night.  

Classes went from 9pm to 3am. Six hours. Six whole hours among the creatures your feared more than death itself.

Today was the first day of the new term. That meant new classmates and new teachers. More people who would look down on you for being human.

Sighing to yourself, you got out of bed and went to get dressed. You were human, so you didnt get the 'honour' of wearing the official uniform. Not that you minded, it meant you could wear your favourite clothes to school.

After eating a quick breakfast and saying goodbye to your grandparents, you began walking.

It always made you feel strange, walking to school during the night. Knowbody else was around, the silence doing little to calm your nerves.

After walking for about 30 minuets, the perfectly manicured campus of the school came into view. Taking a deep breath, you walked through the gates and through the doors, ignoring the glares and evil glances from the other students.

You walked down the immaculate corridor to your locker. As expected, many people had scrawled insulting messages on it. Rolling your eyes, you gathered your books and started towards your first class.

Food Prep. Great.

As you entered the classroom, you were immediately jumped on.

"(Y/N)! I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!"

You smiled at your best friend. You had met her on the first day here, and you two were the only humans here. At least it seemed that way.

Laughing, you made your way over to your usual spot and started preparing the assigned dish. With your best friend as your partner for nearly everything, you usually got good grades.

Everything was going well. Everyone was catching up with eachother, and the teacher seemed to be in a good mood. You were about to put your dish in the oven when a voice spoke up.