Azusa x Reader - Your Not A Monster

Warning!

This oneshot contains mentions of self harm and threats because that is Azusa's character. If that offends or upsets you please do not read! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Requested by @pleasedonttellmitch. Enjoy!

It was a beautiful spring day. The sun was shining, the birds were singing. You felt toataly at peace.

You were going to see your boyfriend, Azusa. You and him were in a very happy relationship, even if his brothers and him were slightly weird.

Azusa had a scar across the top of his nose. You had asked him how he got it, but he brushed of the topic. It was clearly a touchy subject.

You were friends with all of the Mukami brothers. They were like your second family. Others seemed terrified of them, but you didnt know why.

Skipping up to the door of the mansion, you were met with the familliar face of Ruki. Smiling broadly, you pounced on the black-haired boy.

"Ruki! I missed you!"

He chuckled and returned your embrace.

"You were round here two days ago, (Y/N). Do you love us that much?"

You nodded enthusiastically earning another laugh from Ruki before darting upstaris to Azusa's room.

You aproched the familliar room and were about to open the door when you heard Azusa talking to someone.

"Hehe, isnt this fun, Melissa? I'm having so much fun playing with you! And Christina! Arnt you enjoying yourself!"

You paused. That wasnt Azusas usual voice. His voice was usualy monotone and flat, not high and cheery like that.

And who were Melissa and Christiana?

You gulped. You were sure Azusa wouldnt cheat on you. He loved you...didnt he?

Taking a deep breath, you opened the door and stepped inside. The sight infront of you almost made you scream.

Azusa was sitting on his bed, holding a knife. His arms were covered in bloody cuts and he had a terrifying look on his face.

"Oh, and there's Justin! Come and join in the fun! Hehe!"

You did a double take. He was talking to his wounds?

"A-Azusa..."

His eyes snapped up to you standing their. A psyco smile took over his face as he stood up.

"Ah, (Y/N)! Have you come to play with us?"

Alarm bells were roaring in your head. But you were frozen with fear.

"Come on, (Y/N). Come play with us."

He advanced towards you, holding the knife. You felt like you were in a horror movie. Your heart was pounding rapidly and you couldnt move.

"Mmmm, your blood smells delicious when your afraid, (Y/N). Can I have a taste?"

Blood? What was he on about?

Azusa smiled at you, revealing a pair of fangs. Your eyes widened to the size of saucers as you took realised what he was trying to tell you.

"A-Azusa, your a...v-vampire?"

He laughed wickedly. There was a crazed look in his eyes that you had never seen before. It sent chills up your spine.

Suddenly, a searing pain shot through your vains. Azusa had bitten you and was drinking your blood.