Karlhienz Is Everywhere Part 2

Since Karlhienz Is Everywhere was so popular, I decided to make a Part 2! Enjoy!

"I am your master. You belong to me. "

As if to reinforce his point, Ruki tugged at the chain around Yui's wrists, causing her to fall on her knees infront of him.

"I never knew you were so kinky, Ruki-kun."

Ruki's head snapped up.

Karlhienz was sitting on his bed, smirking at him. Realising what he had just said, Ruki went rage.

"I am NOT kinky!"

"Ruki's a perv for Yui-san! Ruki's a perv for Yui-san!  Ruki's a perv for Yui-san!"

"Shut up you pink-haired bastard! I'm not a perv!"

Yui sat watching the two males argue before chuckling quietly.

Sometimes, living in the Mukami mansion had it's benefits.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Since you've been so good, I'll give you a reward. I'm going to teach you how to dance like me."

Yui stared up at Kou with a confused look on her face.

"Dancing?"

"Dancing! Did someone say dancing?"

Both Kou and Yui looked up, and their mouths fell open.

Karlhienz was standing on a podium that had appered out of nowhere, leaning on a silver pole that stuck out of the middle.

He was dressed in what looked like a red lacy bra and a pair of black hot pants. His ridiculous pink hair had been piled up on his head, so that it nearly touched the ceiling.

His normal black boots had been replaced by neon pink high heels, and around his stomach was a banner that said "Stripper4Life".

Kou and Yui could only stare as Karlhienz flipped a swith on a CD player that had once again appered out of nowhere, and started pole dancing.

"Dancing! Oh yes, I love dancing! Woop Woop!"

Looking over to the two traumatised onlookers, he smiled a creepy smile.

"Want to come join me?"

Kou placed his hand over Yui's eyes before backing out of the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"H-happy birthday Yuma-kun."

Yuma stared at the wrapped package before opening it carefully.  Yui watched with bated breath.

As he peeled away the paper, Yuma's eyes lit up with delight.

"A Deluxe Gardening Set! Wow! Thanks Yui!"

Yui giggled.

"Over the past few weeks I've got to know you really well, so I picked it out especially for you!"

Yuma was stunned. He was about to ask her why she kept being so nice to him when a voice cut him of.

"SHE WANTS THE D!!!!"

Yui and Yuma stared.

Karlhienz was jumping up and down, fangirling like shit.

"#Yumi! #IShipIt! #YuiWantsTheD!"

Yui turned bright red and ran back into the mansion.

Karlhienz followed her.

"#YumiForLife! #YuiIsGettingSomeTonight! #YumiChildren!

Yuma just sighed.

Why him?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yui screamed and hid her face in Azusa's shoulder.

They were snuggled up in his room, watching The Shining.

"Here's Johnny!"

Suddenly, the door to the bathroom was flung of it's hinges. In the doorway stood Karlhienz, trousers and pants round his ankles.

"Yep here I am. Trying to take a shit in the privacy of my home for fuck sa-"

He was cut of as Yui threw a book in his face, covered her eyes and ran screaming from the room.

Azusa just stared.

"Since when was your name Johnny?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Collapses on the floor from laughing so hard*