Serious Chat.

Hey guys, there's something I want to talk to you all about.

A user by the name of WhatTheHeartWants_ contacted me a while ago, asking me if she could take my idea from my Reiji Sakamaki oneshot 'Lonley', and make her own story based off it. I said that was fine, as long as she gave me credit for the original plot. I think that's in my right to ask, no?

Now, since starting her own story, titled "The Words Not Spoken", she has ignored me and refused to give me credit at all. Every time I message her I am ignored, or given some lame excuse. She updated it again last night, still not giving me the simple credit I asked for.

I created these oneshots at a time where I was unsure if life was worth the struggle, and my love for anime and writing was the only thing keeping me going. My inspiration came from rage, passion, tears, and the sad beauty of the anxiety which I still suffer today. I pour my heart and soul into this book, and it hurts that someone would take advantage of that and take credit for what is mine.

I see the comments on her book, saying how original and beautiful the storyline is, and I think to myself, 'I wrote the main plot of this.' I feel robbed. I feel offended. And most of all, I feel betrayed. This was someone I thought truly loved my work, as so many of you do, and yet only spoke to me to steal my creation. This has really upset me.

Goodnight, my little stars. The next update will be posted on Friday xx Grace xx