Really?

"Jea are you asleep?" "No I'm in the kitchen" you went to the kitchen he was drinking water "oh well you should go to sleep" "you too" he gives you a kiss on the head,you chuckle. "Goodnight" he pays your head "stop, goodnight" he chuckles.

Morning

"Ugh another useless day" you got up and changed.
"Jea are you ready?!"you screamed "yeah you?!" You went downstairs "hurry tf up" you grabbed you keys "excuse me?" He played shocked you giggled. "Lets go" you got into your car and drive to school.

"I hate this place" you and Jea wheee walking next to each other. "Me too,but we have one year left" he pats your head "yeah" you sigh because Yoongi is a senior and will be leaving next year to college or the army what ever he chooses.

Lunch

You and Jea decide to meet each other.

He was talking to a girl,you tapped his shoulder "oh hey y/n" the girl was really pretty long black hair and fit. "Who is she" she eyes you up and down,you clenched your first "who are you?" You cross your arms she scoffs "okay,sorry I have to go see you later Emily" "Ugh,whatever" she left "wow,I literally almost ripped her apart here" he chuckled "sorry about that,she's really sweet when you get to know her" you scoff "lets go".

You enter the cafeteria as always it was loud "I hate it in here" you masage your temples. "You okay,we can leave if you want" you smile at him not it's okay,I wanna see the guys" he pats your head "okay" and you go to the table.

"No please don't" yoongi was talking to Jin "oh come on it's funny one" "no.no it's not let me eat in piece" Namjoon added "whatever....y/n!" "Hey guys" they all greeted you,with a hug. "I was wondering is Jea could sit with us from know on?" You smiled at yoongi, they all looked at each other. "That's fine" Namjoon patted your head. "Okay what is up with everybody patting my head" you crossed you arms,that started to laugh "because your short" Jimin couldn't stop laughing "Jimin,I'm a almost as tall as you shut up!" He be some serious. "Whatever man" he went back to eating "your fun size is what he was trying to say" yoongi said. You rolled your eyes at him, "Come on" you pulled Jea to the table and sat.

School just finished

"Hurry, I wanna go home" you grabbed Jea,he was talking to Emily "um talking to him" she grabbed him and pulled him away from you.you scoff "dumb bitch" you whisper to yourself "what was that" "I said you d.....~" "princess there you are" yoongi got there before you could say anything. "Hey yoongi" he gave you a hug,you where annoyed. He pulled you father from them into a bench "why did you interfere?" You where staring at Jea,she was flirting with him,you wernt jealous it's the fact that she's one of the "popular" girls,and we all know how that goes. "You would have ripped her to aparts" he poked your cheek "I would have not,just I don't want to see him get hurt" you finally make eye contact with yoongi,he gives you soft smile "what" you giggle "your so caring,your heart is so pure"

But your whole existence was the opposite of that,you where not even supposed to be born.

"Come one y/n!" Jea screamed "coming" you turned back to yoongi "well I have to go,bye yoongi" you got up ,he pulled you into a hug "bye princess" he let you go,you you have a small smile and left.

"I'm coming!" You walked fast to catch up to Jea. "What are we eating tonight?" "Umm i don't know I haven't gone to the grocery store in a while" he puts his hand over your shoulder "well we can go out?if you want" he smirks at you "yeah that be a great idea" you got into the car and drove off to your house.

"Where are we gonna eat?" You shrugg "ugh your helpless" you act shocked "fine we can go....OH to the new restaurant they just added it's like ten minutes away" you didn't wait to for his response and grabbed your stuff "loser has to pay" he starts to run "that not fair your way faster than me" you where already in the car with the seatbelt on. You start to laugh "I know don't worry we can split the bill"he smiles at you.

You arrived at the restaurant. "This is cute" the restaurant was like antique but modern at the same time it gave off chill and relaxed vibe. You smelled something familiar "j-Jungkook?" You whispered "what?" Jea was getting a table for us. "Nothing" you scanned the room.

There. He was sitting with a girl,your heart hurt,you knew you weren't his but he loved you,he even told you or where those words just to fool you,so you could leave yoongi.

"Hey are you okay" "yeah fine" the waiter was leading you to the table ,it was like three tables In front of the way Jungkook was facing. You sat so you would be facing Jungkook. His eyes where wandering everywhere but your way. He knew he knew you where there,his mood toward the girl changed he was playing with his food and he loves food.

"Y/n?" You where snapped out of it "mmm?" "To drink" "oh yeah could I get a beer" Jea was shocked "yes ma'am,I'll be right back with those drinks" and the waiter leaves. You look toward Jungkook again she was flirting with him again,he was trying to act natural.

"Y/n we can go if you want" Jea finally realized what was bothering you "no it's fine" you looked at you menu trying to ignore his presence.

"Okay here are your drinks" the waiter have your drinks. "And to eat?" He asked nicely "I'll have ______" "and ill have______". The waiter write it down "okay I'll be back" you nod.

When you look back up Jungkook and the girl where getting ready to leave. They got the bill and he payed for it, they where getting up and he put her jacket on for her. You scoffed "wow" they walked together holding hands. Your anger started to take over "y/n,calm down" you looked at Jea he was pouting at his eyes. You closed yours you took deep breaths. "Okay"

"Here's your food,enjoy!" The waiter was so nice. "Thank you" and he left.

"Ugh I'm so full" Jea ribbed his food baby "me too I'm gonna have a food coma" you both laughed. You and Jea spilt the bill and tipped the waiter and left.

You got to your house "well I have homework see ya" "me too" you threw him a peace sign.

Going up to your room you where thinking about Jungkook "how could he do this after all we...." you stopped you where in your room.