11. True Form (2) ⚠️Suicidal themes & self harm⚠️

⚠️WARNING⚠️
Suicidal themes & self harm

Levi's P.O.V
"Eren" I spoke under my breath, unaware I was no longer with him and was in fact in a completely different dimension.
"Sorry demon hound, but your little omega isn't here. The only way he'll get here is through the maze of torture and past memories."

The voice snickered, his voice holding a mocking tone. They knew that I would know what the maze is, and just the mention of it is enough to push me over the edge. To reach the other side of hell unaccompanied by a demon or without creating your own direct portal, you have to find you way through the maze of hell. You're forced to relive the most painful events in your life, and also witness the spirits of people you loved. Even I find it hard to width stand the pain that comes with this journey, meaning Eren may never make it out of there.

"You're cruel. He won't survive that maze. He's been through more pain than 500 demons put together." My voice held a sense of anger, but also the sadness I felt towards my mate. Not being around him worries and panics me. For all I know he could be badly injured or worse. Dead.
"He's the angel hound. Stronger than you think, in fact. Did you know that he's able to create his own portals. If he's smart enough, he'll figure that out himself before he finishes the maze."

"He can create his own portals? Since when? He's the angel hound not a fucking wizzard."

There's no way that a simple crossbreed of an angel and a wolf was able to create their own portals. Only the strongest of angels and demons, the kings and queens, and their children are able to create these portals. Unless Eren is a Prince? No, that's stupid. He would've told me.

Eren's P.O.V
I came to a stop at my cabin.

"You'll find a portal east of your cabin"

I began heading east, running as fast as could so I had a chance of reaching Levi before he was seriously hurt. The trees around me seemed to be getting bigger and taller, and the path seemed to be coming to a never ending route. I felt a sudden jolt within my body. My running stopped and I was only able to walk. My surroundings were exactly the same. Trees, grass and a path. Great. What the hell just happened?

"Eren just go! You can't be seen here!"

M-mum?? I could feel my eyes begin to water as I turned in the direction of that familiar voice.

"Eren! It's not your time to find out! You must leave before your father comes!"

"MUM!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs, the sound piercing my ears with pain and distress. "MUM WHERE ARE YOU?" My breathing became faster and my heart beat became more rapid. As I was running I felt a sudden jolt again, and was met with an all too familiar place - my mums bedroom.

"Now angel. You're not going to scream or make any noises. I'm doing this to get back at my son, the demon hound. I hope your death is slow and painful, and that this will be the same case for the demon hound."

I watched the man as he raised his arm, his sharp claws ejecting from the tip of each finger. His arm came down quickly, slashing my mother, and piercing her skin from head to chest. The man then continued to pull out a vile, forcing my mother to drink whatever was in it.

"This will give you a slow and painful death. You can't stop it, angel"

"My son will find out about this, demon, and he won't be happy. He may be the angel hound but he can inflict pain and suffering on you. He could destroy your whole realm! You'll pay for this!"