9. True form. (1)

Levi's P.O.V
"Y-you killed me!"
"Eren, please calm down! We can talk about this when you've calmed down." I spoke, my voice kind of shaky after what I had just been told.
"N-no! You're a bad person, aren't you? You've done bad things! You've killed people!" He cried out, puddles of tears forming in his eyes. Shit. "No Eren. I haven't killed people. Can you please sit down?" I asked with a hint of anger in my voice. He made eye contact with me, before slowly walking towards the bed. I was still sitting in the bed, shocked by whatever had just happened. He reached the bed, and sat down as far away from me as possible. He pulled the duvet and blankets over his crossed legs, as if he was trying to protect himself from me.

"Eren, what just happened?" I questioned, still keeping direct eye contact with the brunette. His eyes held deep sadness, with an odd tear falling down his face every so often.
"I-it was a n-nightmare. Y-you and kenny k-killed me" he stuttered, stopping when he saw the shocked expression on my face. I killed him? As soon as he had said those words, I felt a vast amount of guilt weighing down on me, like it was restricting me from saying anything but "I'm sorry."

Eren looked up at my face. His tears had stopped and his eyes were somewhat narrowed slightly, as if to say 'did he really just apologise.' He shuffled closer to me, staying under the black, silk covers. He lifted both his hands, before smiling and cupping my cheeks.
"You shouldn't be apologising. I'm sorry I freaked out. It's just - I have a bad past, and I get scared very easily. I'm sorry Levi." He smiled, looking at me obviously waiting for some kind of reaction. "Levi. I have something to show you. Get dressed and meet me by the cabin in 20 minutes." He spoke, before getting out of bed and heading towards the bathroom. What could he possibly have to show me?

Eren's P.O.V
I got up and walked towards the bathroom. I'm finally doing this. Wow. I'm showing Levi my true form. I know I have to do this, my mother told me I should. I think I'm ready, I trust him enough. I turned on the shower, waiting for the water to heat up. I lifted Levi's t-shirt over my head and threw it in the washing basket. I took off my boxers, and climbed into the shower. I stood under the shower head, warm water trickling down my body. I was so relaxed that I didn't realise the sharp pain in my head until a minute later. 'Don't do this Eren. Not yet. Something bad will happen.' I shook my head side to side as if to say 'go away.' The pain stopped and I returned to my relaxed state.

~15 minutes later~

Eren's P.O.V
"Levi?" I called, looking around for my mate. I smiled as I saw him leant back against the wooden cabin, with his hands in the pockets of his black skinny jeans. I was wearing a green tank top and black joggers, as my clothes needed to be loose for what I was about to do. "Don't freak out okay? Just trust me." I smiled, before kneeling on the ground. I closed my eyes and focused my mind on my true form.
The angel hound within me shall be embraced. Please gift me your powers and I shall use them for good.
Whenever I wanted to change I had to recite that phrase. It allowed me to focus my mind and conceal my other form, so I could embrace the power of the angel. I felt my clothes ripping as slowly transformed into my true form.

Levi's P.O.V
I watched as the brunette closed his eyes and knelt down on the floor. What is he doing? His clothes slowly began to rip and what he did next shocked but amazed me. Stood before me was a black and white furred wolf, with blue glowing eyes. He had a blue flame around his wolf, almost as if it were his aura. {A/N the picture of the angel hound is above}
"You're beautiful" I whispered, not realising I was smiling at the wolf in front of me. His true form was absolutely beautiful. Why would someone want to kill him?

Eren transformed back into his human form, panting heavily. "Eren, are you okay?" I questioned, walking towards him and kneeling in front of him.
"I'm fine- it just takes a lot of strength to transition without being in my normal form first." he said, breathing in between each word. I place my arms under Eren's armpits, lifting him up onto his feet. He smiled at me, giving me a "thank you" before walking back to Ackerman Official.