8. Nightmares.

nightmare
/ˈnʌɪtmɛː/
noun

plural noun: nightmares

a very unpleasant or frightening experience or prospect.

Eren's P.O.V
"I'm the angel hound." I whispered, incase anyone else was around. Wherever I am, I can't risk anyone else finding out. Saying it out loud -to Levi- lifted a great force off my chest. It was such a relief finally being able to tell someone. But what I said next was the part I had been dreading the most.

"I'm probably the most wanted being on this earth. I have special abilities, which was why I was able to stop Kuchel. I'm stronger than any normal alpha and my heats are ten times stronger compared to other omegas. People have been wanting to kill me since the day I was born. I don't know how I'm the angel hound. I just am. I'm sorry I've been hiding from you - I was too scared to tell you Levi." I hung my head in shame, not wanting to see the alpha's reaction.

"You're the angel hound? Eren why didn't you tell me as soon as we fucking met? Is this why I've been warned about you?" Levi asked, not realising his anger was visible in his voice. "Levi I'm sorry! It's dangerous if anyone knew, if too many people new. I thought you'd understand! But obviously you don't care enough to realise that I was scared you wouldn't accept me!" I shouted, my eyes tearing up once again. I couldn't explain all the thoughts rushing through my head and the emotions that overwhelmed me.

Levi looked at me with his fists clenched together, his eyes narrowed. "I wouldn't care enough? You really think I'm that much of a bastard! I'm your mate of course I fucking care Eren! You're such a brat." he shouted back, the anger in voice even stronger than before. "L-Levi. I'm so-,"
"Kuchel. Send me the fuck home right now. I don't care how just do it." Those words were enough to make me feel like my whole world just fell apart. Levi, my mate, didn't want to be around me. He hates me.

"Levi! Wait, please! Let me explain!"
I watched at Kuchel summoned a portal and Levi walked through it, travelling back to our realm, and leaving me here, alone. I cried loudly, not caring who was around. "Eren, I'm going to send you to a place I know you need to be. Just stay still." Kuchel spoke softly, and before I could reply I appeared in the meadow again. I smiled as I saw who was in front of me.

"Mum. I miss you." I mumbled quietly, clearly submerged by emotions. "Eren sweetie, this will blow over soon. He's just afraid for your safety and doesn't know how to handle the news. Be patient with him. I promise he'll come around." She paused, before continuing ; How are you feeling darling?" she questioned quietly, stroking my knee.

"I don't know mum. I think he's angry. He thinks I think he's a bad person. I never should've told him! He'll never forgive me!" I blabbed, tears flooding down my face. I felt so unstable right now, like everything was crashing down on me and there's nothing I could possibly do to fix it.
"Eren, go talk to him." she said. She lifted her arm and made a small gesture, before waving goodbye as she faded away, once again.

I didn't want to talk to him. And I'm sure he didn't want to talk to me. I slowly laid my body down on the blanket, admiring the grass and the ruby red poppies that surrounded me.

Levi's P.O.V
Shit. This can't be happening. It's not possible. Eren is the angel hound? A million thoughts rushed through my head as I sat at my office chair, my elbows resting on the table with my face buried in my hands.

Eren said he doesn't know why he's the angel hound, which means someone's blocking his memories, and the truth. He doesn't know what his purpose is, because someone doesn't want him to know. His mother, maybe? No. She's dead. His father? No. He's dead too. I have to figure this out. Eren is all that matters to me and I will not lose him to some fated life he's been given.