7. Mixed Emotions ⚠️Sensitive themes⚠️

⚠️WARNING ⚠️
Contains sensitive themes

emotion
/ɪˈʊʃ(ə)n/
noun

plural noun: emotions

a strong feeling deriving from one's circumstances, mood, or relationships with others.

Eren's P.O.V
I woke up to the sound of birds chirping, and the beautiful sounds of nature. I opened my eyes slowly to discover that I was in the meadow.

"Mum? Are you here" I shouted, looking around the vast field.

"Eren sweetie. Close your eyes! Please!" my mother screamed, pain breaking through her voice.

I looked to where the sound was coming from, and saw my mother kneeling before a large, raven haired wolf. I could tell something wasn't right. "Eren! Shut your eyes!!!" She screamed again, tears streaming down her face. I didn't listen. I watched closely.

What I saw next could never be forgotten. I watched as the dark haired wolf lifted it's paw slowly, paused for a minute to take in the sight in front of it, and slashed my mothers face. He did this repeatedly.

As I continued watching, I could feel my eyes water, and the pain that hit me in the heart was one I had never felt so strongly. Her lifeless body fell backwards, losing itself in the green and red meadow. Blood oozed from the injuries on her face, staining the grass a deep red colour. My heart filled with sorrow as I stared at my mothers body. I slowly lifted my head and watched as the wolf changed into human form. My face dropped at the sight. "L-Levi?"

"Wake up! Wake up you stupid boy!"
"Kenny leave the poor boy alone. And stop giving him nightmares! He's here to simply give us information and as bait to lure Levi here!"

It was just a dream. I slowly drifted back into consciousness. I tried to move my arms, but they were restrained by heavy chains around my wrists, that led to a wall. The same chains were on my ankles, completely restricting my movements.

"Where am I?"

I looked around and was met with a deep glare from the same man outside Ackerman Official. Next to him was a woman with brown, almost black, long hair that reached half way down her back. The resemblance between herself and Levi was eerie, almost disturbing. What the hell is going on?

"Eren. I'll put this most simple way possible. I'm kenny, King of hell. This is my sister, Kuchel, princess of hell.

You're here because we need information regarding your mate, my nephew. As long as you cooperate, I will try not to hurt you" the man explained, before finishing his speech with a laugh. Levi's uncle?!? Levi's related to demons? But how? Is that why he knew about the wolf of hell?

"I'm not giving you anything, bastard!" I shouted, trying to break free from the chains. They must've been enchanted as usually I could  escape from normal chains, since I'm not a normal omega. "You little-." Stared the man straight in the eyes as he brought up his hand to the side of my face.

Slap.

My eyes were watering from the strength of one slap. I lifted my head and saw that the browned hair woman was approaching me. She sat on the side of the mattress, towards the bottom corner.