How?

We all surrounded Jungkook,we where still in our human form except Jimin,and Namjoon,that was the first time you saw him too he was majestic he looked so graceful in his Griffin form. He too was the alittle bigger than Jungkook with his wings tucked in and his tails also where really long.

"Jungkook calm down" Teahyung was trying to reach for Jungkook but he was angry his nose scrunched up you could see his teeth and he was drooling. The closer Teahyung got the louder he growled. "This is not gonna work we need to chain him" Yoongi was holding his still bleeding hand. "I'll get them"hoseok sprinted out the door. "Teahyung,he's not himself he will hurt you get back" you claimed but he still was walking toward Jungkook. The hairs on the wolf stared to perk up,his body language was changing to attack mode "TEAHYUNG " you tackled him to the ground,barely enough to get him before Jungkook could bite him.  Jungkook turns around at you and Teahyung,you knew what he was gonna do you expanded your wings covering you and Teahyung ,Jungkook was scrachhing at your wings hard they where starting to bleed. Tears started to form in your eyes from the pain,blood trickled down to your shoulders to Teahyung. "Ugggg" you where getting weaker holding our self up,over Teahyung. "GET OFF JUNGKOOK"you could hear the others trying to stop  him but it wasn't working. "On the count of three move" Teahyung was know helping you hold yourself up,you nodded at his command "1....2...3" you tucked your wings,he transformed right there his bright light blinding you. The room got hot because of Teahyung he was basically made of fire.

Jungkook growled at Teahyung,Teahyung screeched making everyone's ears hurt more so Jungkooks. Teahyung then made a fire ring around Jungkooks he was know stationary, he looked all around trying to find an escape,but there was none. The rest backed up because it got even hotter,Jungkook was panting hard he was becoming weaker.
onna over heat" Yoongi started to unbutton his shirt so did the rest of them. You as well it was getting too hot in the room. Teahyung could control his own fire so the fire wasn't spreading but it was getting higher. "JUNGNKOOK you need to jump out" you called but he was already to weak since he was bigger the fire hit him 10x hotter. "Shit" you expanded your wings it hurt because they weren't fully healed. You stared to flap them trying to make an exit for Jungkook but you weren't enough.

Then Yoongi stared to flap,still not strong enough,Namjoon states to flap know making a big enough entrance for Jungkook to get out. He was half passed out in the ground. You wings where staring to tire. "Teahyung carry him out" you could barely talk. Teahyung did as you said,Jungkook growled at him but he soon have in and Teahyung carries him out of the ring of fire."I'm here" hoseok came with the chains kinda late.

"Wait" you stuck your hand out stopping hoseok. You went to the wolf,he was barely moving. "Jungkook come back,please" you put your head in his neck.

Your felt Jungkook getting smaller,he was coming back to his human form. You didn't let go of him "I-I'm so sorry" he started to bawl into your shoulder. He was completely naked at this point. Hoseok went to go get a towel,he gave it to you and wrapped it around his waist.

Namjoon,Teahyung and Jimin also transformed back and changed into some clothes, so did you

"Ughhh" Yoongi was grunting "you okay" you didn't let go of Jungkook. "It's not healing" you tuned your head,his other cute where healed but one,it was at least two inches deep and five inches long across his forearm. "Namjoon" you called him over,him and Jungkook also had a really strong bond,Jungkook looked up to him. You gave Jungkook to Namjoon and you went to go get alcohol and some bandages. "This is gonna hurt" you open the bottle of alcohol,he nods. He looks the other way you start to poor the alcohol,he trying to hold in his grunts,"stop" he breaths and you immediately stop "what's wrong" you put the bottle down. "It's not gonna heal,not like this" he sits up. He was a full blood so his body worked differently than yours,but why isn't it healing?

"Why" you put the bottle down and the bandages. "Because,it's a wolf bite they're the only ones that can kill a full blood,one bite is all it takes" you heart drops you turn to Jungkook,his face had a worried expression on it "then how do we fix....you" you tuned back to Yoongi. He doesn't answer, the room was quite nothing but silence.