Mass Chaos

"You're sure this is a good idea?"I ask Fred and George. They dared me to let go of a few Thrashing Threstrals during Charms.

"Just do it,"Fred says.

"It'll be worth it,"George adds, giving me an encouraging push.

I light the fireworks with my wand, and throw them into the room. Threstrals danced around the room in forms of sparks, and the whole class plus Fred and George cheered.

"Oh dear!"Flitwick squeaks,"I would totally make those lovely fireworks disappear, but whatever, I don't even think that I have the authority to anymore."

We continued to watch the fireworks prance and leave the class, and explode.

"Class over!"Flitwick announces, and we leave to the Great Hall to see a bunch of other fireworks: Peace Disturbers, Spectrum Splasher, and dragon shaped fireworks continued to entertain us at mealtimes. They blew up and burst, unable to be controlled by Umbridge. Other fireworks just wrote swear words in midair, making us roar with laughter.

"Umbridge is coming!"Seamus yells.

"Everyone shoot random spells into the sky and cause mass chaos when she comes!"Fred bellows.

"NOW!"George says. Spells and curses and jinxes and charms flew all around the Great Hall, splattering food and breaking furniture.

"Expecto Patronum!"I say confidently. My Patronus, a wolf, prowls around, knocking down goblets and plates, and ripping curtains.

"No, NO!"Umbridge screams,"Stop! Or I'll put everyone in detention!"

This only brought Fred and George to release a new basket of fireworks, which tore down every single Educational Decree. We rushed out of the room, people elbowing each other to get out first, trampling over the littered floors, following Fred and George out, who were laughing on broomsticks. We cheer and applaud, and I see Flitwick grinning in the corner of my eye. McGonagall looks proud, Sprout smiling, the professors clapping. Umbridge and Filch look stressed.