Voldemort

Voldemort. The air fills with a sudden coldness, and Harry and I back up. The Order surrounds us.

"Harry Potter,"Voldemort says quietly."It's been a while."

"Yes, it has!"

"Avada-"

"Dear Tom,"says a new voice.

It's Dumbledore!!

"Dumbledore,"he says,"Avada Kedavra!"

He and Dumbledore and Harry battle each other, the Order and I stepping in once in a while.

"Reducto!"Tonks cries, blasting a staircase that crumbled over Voldemort's head.

"Nice one,"I grin.

"Thanks, Mar! You did great out there, facing the cockroach Bella."

"You were impressive,"Lupin agrees, and I blush.

Moody, Sirius, and Kingsley are fighting Voldemort.

"Oh, no,"I say, suddenly remembering my injured friends.

"Margaret?"Lupin says worriedly,"Is everything all right?"

"Ginny, Luna, Neville, Ron, and Hermione,"I reply."They're injured. They need help."

"Where're they?"Tonks asks.

Lupin and Tonks follow me to where my friends lay. Ginny was there, looking weak and relieved and about to pass out.

Lupin and Tonks do their work, healing as fast as possible.

"Protego!"I say as shards of glass rain down on us. They bounce away, not harming us at all.

I see Harry laying on the ground. He looks...scary. Possessed. I run up to him, ignoring the hands trying to grab me.

"K-Kill me now, Dumbledore,"Harry says in a different voice,"Please, the pain, my parents..."

"Harry,"I say softly, and reach for his hand. He doesn't take it away.

"You'll never know love,"Harry says in his normal voice,"And I feel sorry for you."

"Who's he talking to?"I ask Dumbledore.

"Voldemort."

"Will he be okay?"I ask, sounding childish.

"I don't know,"Dumbledore replies."If he seizes control of himself, he will."

"Harry,"I say,"Harry, it's okay, we're all okay..."

"Dumbledore!"yells a voice.

Oh, look, it's the bloody Minister! And his little friends! Including my parents! Just fabulous!!11!

"I saw him!"says a scared voice."You-know-who! Cornelius, he was just there!"

Fudge and Dumbledore talk for a while.

Just then, Harry wakes up.

"Harry!"I scream. I help him up to his feet, throw my arms around him, and sob into his shirt. He hugs me tightly, and I feel loved.

He whispers hoarsely,"Thank you."

"Margaret!"Mum yells. I completely ignore her.

"Professor,"I address to Dumbledore,"Shall I escort them back? I've a broomstick and Luna can call up some Threstrals."

"Yes, please, thank you Margaret," he replies.

***