The Feast

"No ones asked me yet,"I complain, hugging my knees."There's no point of me getting ready!"

"Oh yes there is!"Cho says maddeningly.

Cho drags me to Hogsmeade, where we will be getting our hair done. Marietta, Padma, Catherine, and Elizabeth wanted to do theirs by themselves, so no ones sees them.

We arrive at a store in front of Honeydukes. It was a hair salon, well hidden. No wonder it looked worn and wasn't have the best business.

Cho opens the door without knocking, and barges in.

"Welcome to Hogdmeade's one and only hair salon,"a bored voice says,"How may I help you?"

"We'd like our hair done,"Cho snaps,"Quickly, please!"

A few workers popped out of no where, and Cho told them a whole lot of directions on how she wanted our hair done.

After 10 minutes, workers agonizingly tugging my hair and accidentally singing my ear a few times, my hair looked "perfect," according to Cho.

We rushed back into the Ravenclaw common room, going unseen.

***

"The lipstick!"

"No, the curling iron!"

"God, Luna, you're still doing that?!"

"Shut up and give me the mascara!"

"Get it yourself, lazy!"

"Excuse me, but I kinda just waxed your legs, smart one!"

The girls' dormitories were extremely chaotic. Girls screaming wildly, running around, hunting down their dress robes and makeups. I secretly take the potions Fred and George gave me.

Cho was busy applying eyeliner onto my eyes, messing up and redoing every five seconds. A bunch of other girls were helping me.

"One last cookie?"I pleaded, my stomach growling as I eyed the warm plate of cookies beside me.

"No,"Marietta says sternly,"You're belly'll look too big, you've had half the plate already, and not to mention your perfectly applied lipstick will get ruined!"

I roll my eyes, and Padma laces up my lacy white dress.

"You look breathtaking!"Marietta shrieks.

"You do!"Cho agrees.

"Can I see myself?"I ask,"I haven't looked in a mirror since this morning."

Padma mutters a spell that allowed me to see myself. And dam. I did look amazing. My long black hair was swept over my shoulder. The eyeliner really brought out my eyes, Cho's eyebrow plucking had paid off. Fred and George's potions had worked-my cheek acnes were gone! The long white lace dress fitted me perfectly, and complimented my light skin. I looked different, that's for sure.

"Let's go!"Elizabeth says. We march down to the Great Hall, which was decorated gallantly.

"Do they have food?"I ask."Because I haven't eaten anything but a few cookies since breakfast!"

"Yeah,"Luna says brightly,"The Yule Ball doesn't start until the feast is finished."

I sit down in between Luna and Cho, and eat, eating ravenously.

"Hey Marmar!"someone from the Gryffindor table yells. I turn around. It's Harry.

"YEET?"I reply.

"I need to talk to you,"he says, and I walk over to him, nearly tripping over my dress.

"Do you have a partner?"he asks quickly,"Because Parvati's going with some Beauxbaton guy."

"Nope,"I say,"You're my new partner then!"

"You're a life saver, Marmar,"he says, and I wink.

"Well,"I say, sitting back down at my table,"I've a new dance partner."

"Who?"Padma asks.

"Potter,"I reply."He's not going with Parvati anymore. She's going with a Beauxbaton boy. You should too, because Ron's a bit frustrated that he's not going with Hermione."

"Good idea,"she says.

Then the feast ends.