The Final Battle

"Luna,"I say."Where's the Golden Trio?"

"I don't reckon,"she admits."Why don't you look for them, and I'll tend the wounded?"

"Good idea,"I say, and rush toward the stairs, looking wildly around for my Gryffindor friends.

"Point Me,"I mutter. My wand directs me up the stairs, and I follow the direction.

Then I see that awful snake Nagini, pursuing Ron and Hermione.

"Grion!"I say, pointing my wand to Ron and Hermione, who were trying their hardest to ward off the killing animal. A lion sprouts from my wand, and Hermione's Stupefy slowed the snake a little bit.

Yet it got closer.

"MOVE, MARGARET!"

I immediately throw myself to the side, and see Neville pulling out the Gryffindor Sword from the Sorting Hat, and chopping Nagini's head off in a single slice. I watch in awe as the Horcrux turns into ashes.

"That was amazing,"I murmur, and I hug Neville for a long time, Hermione and Ron joining too.

"We have more Death Eaters,"Neville says grimly, pointing at another wave of black clothed adults. Ron, Hermione, Neville, and I rush into battle.

"Komodoensis!"I bellow, and a magnificent, beautiful, massive, blood red dragon sprouts from my wand, attracting attention. It's scales were golden and blinding, wings ready to flap anyone off the cliff, tail slapping Death Eaters without my permission. The beautiful beast looks at me with it's deadly eyes, ready to do as I ask.

"Well, keep fighting!"Parvati yells, quite anguished that her best friend Lavender died, and was ready to do anything to avenge her. She and Padma take down a giant together.

"Avis!"I cry, and a flock of birds conjure out of the tip of my wand, and I wave it to turn them into the blue Ravenclaw Raven as large as the dragon.

"She's gonna make 'em kill us-!"says a Death Eater, sounding scared.

"That's a Lion Dragon!"Charlie Weasley says happily.

"Indeed,"Hagrid agrees, gazing fondly at the dragon.

"HOUS!"I shout,"DEFEND HOGWARTS AT MY COMMAND!" And the great beasts attack them, the dragon blowing fire and flapping its enormous wings into the Death Eater crowd. The Raven bites into them with it's razor sharp beak, blood splattering everywhere.

"Where'd you learn that, Marmar?"Ron asks, grinning.

"That was spectacular, Margaret Yang,"Hermione agrees.

"Very,"Neville says, wincing as the dragon crushes a Death Eater who was helplessly trying to run away.

"A Book of Spells,"I reply, watching fondly as my weapons tortured the enemy.

Then Harry battles Voldemort, and Priori Incantatem takes place.

"Did I look that gross when I was battling Alecto like that?"I ask no one in particular.

"Your hair was messed up at the back,"Cho says."It was in a bun, so it was a tinge straggly."

"You did have a bit of grime on your cheek,"Luna remembers.

"And a few cuts on yourself,"my parents say, healing my new wounds fast.

"I didn't know you were here!"I say, embracing them both.

"We watched you battle Alecto,"Mum says proudly.

"We tried stepping in, but we knew it was going to be you who was to defeat that nasty woman,"Pa says.

"I actually think you looked alright,"Darius says.

"You were knocked out,"I remind him, grinning.

"But you still look beautiful when I'm there and gone,"Darius says with the utmost simplicity, and I can't help but kiss him quickly.

Now Harry has officially killed Voldemort.

Voldemort looks 91838383% done with Harry for real. That's too bad for him. LOL. We rush towards Harry and hug him, and I see a Hinny moment.