A Fight, Fred and George

Today, Rita Skeeter published a fake article about Cho, Marietta, Catherine, Elizabeth, Padma, Luna, and I.

Marilize and her friends decide to butt into the scene."Well, well. Chang and her gang. Famous at last. According to the article, you guys are all drooling over Potter. What a shame, Chang, that Cedric'll break up with you soon!"

"Shut up, Marilize,"Cho says stonily,"As if you don't fight with poor Darius over a stupid bloody lunch break."

"You weren't supposed to hear that!"Marilize angrily exclaims.

"That's too bad, darling,"Marietta replies brightly,"Next time, don't be yelling at him in a public place. And use your bloody brain, so called Ravenclaw."

"You dare to insult my brains, Edgecombe?!"Marilize furiously brandishes her wand."Stupe-"

"Protego!"I shout quickly, and Marilize's spell backfires to her. She's blown back far, and slams into the other side of the library, books raining down on top of her.

"Good one, Marmar!"Padma cries, and my friends clap me on the back. We laugh at Marilize struggling under the weight of all the books.

"Fighting is not permitted at the library!"Ms Pince cries,"20 points off Ravenclaw!"

"Ms Pince!"Cho reasons,"Marilize was going to cast a spell on Marietta, who would've gotten seriously injured, if Margaret here didn't deflect it!"

"What is this?!"Flitwick says, rushing into the library.

Ms Pince explains what happened.

"Did you really use the Shield Charm that well?"Flitwick asks me."That, Ms Yang, is exceptional! 50 points to Ravenclaw!" He addresses Marilize and her friends,"I take it you were taunting Ms Yang and her friends here?" We nod vigorously."Detention! Morning of the Yule Ball, my office!"

"Professor!"Marilize screams,"Please not the Yule Ball. I don't want to look bad when it starts!"

Flitwick walks away, arms crossed, saying,"You will follow me to my office now!"

***

"Hey, Marmar!"Fred and George say, halting me on my way back to the common room.

"Yes?"

"Take this,"Fred says, and hands me a few pink bottles."The tallest one is a Ten Second Pimple Vanisher, the small one is Flirting Fancies, so you don't stutter on you date, and the fat one is bruise removal paste."

"You're sure these are safe?"I ask suspiciously.

"Yes, of course, Yang,"George says impatiently.

"Just dab the pimple and bruise thingys on, and those faults'll be gone within the hour,"Fred instructs."Eat a few Flirting Fancies before the Ball. We're testing most of our products on ourselves."

"By the way,"Fred says,"How did Ickle Marilize like the Nosebleed Nougats? Were they effective?"

"Yes,"I say happily,"She was covered in blood. Like a zombie, really. And take these,"I hand them a small bag of galleons."Something for me, something for you. Use it wisely."

"Thanks,"they mutter, and they say loudly,"Good luck."