Bloody Nose

"I feel so bad!"Cho cries for the hundredth time."Harry just walked away, saddened. I wish we could have two partners!"

Harry had asked Cho to the ball, even if I warned him Cedric already asked her. I sigh.

"Would you like me to talk to him?"I ask Cho tentatively.

"Oh, yes, yes, yes!"Cho says happily,"Tell Harry that I want to talk to him sometime!"

"OH MY GOD!"a voice screams from the common room. My friends and I rush out to see the commotion. It's Marilize.

"DO YOU SEE THAT MY NOSE WON'T STOP BLEEDING?!"she shrieks."COME ON PEOPLE! DO SOMETHING. YOU'RE ALL SUPPOSED TO BE IN RAVENCLAW FOR A REASON!"

I can't help but shout,"Last time I checked, you're in Ravenclaw too. So why won't you try a spell like, I dunno, Epiksey!"

I direct my wand to Marilize's nose, and it stops gushing. She glares at me angrily, and huffily walks back to the girls' dormitories.

The crowd roars with laughter, and start yelling,"You just got BURNED, Marilize!"

"Hey Marilize, where's your thanks?"

"She's too much of a brat for thanks!"

"Guys, don't tease her. Remember, her father will hear about this!"

Darius' shoulders are shaking from concealed laughter. He grins at me, and gives me a thumbs up.