A Dramatic Feud

I bound cheerfully back towards the Ravenclaw House with Gellert. He's going to the Slytherin common room, but he insisted on dropping me off to my house, which I found very flattering.

"I'll see you tomorrow!"I say, when we reach the door to my common room.

"Tomorrow is the Second Task,"he reminds me.

"Oh, yeah. I'll see you the next day then!"

"Bye, Margaret." Gellert kisses my forehead, and I blush.

"Bye, Gellert!"

"Which came first, the phoenix, or the flame?"the riddler asked.

"A circle has no beginning,"I reply.

"Well put. Also, there's quite a scene inside, just to warn you."

"Thanks."

The door swings open, revealing Marilize and Darius having a heated argument in front of the Ravenclaws and some Beuxbatons.

I walked over to Cho, Marietta, Padma, Luna, Elizabeth, and Catherine, who were sitting on the periwinkle blue beanbags that reminded me of Hermione's striking dress. Luna scoots over for me.

"DARIUS REDWOOD FLORES!"Marilize screams,"DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY TIMES YOU SMILED AT A GIRL WHO WAS TRYING TO GET YOUR ATTENTION?"

"Yeah, I do,"Darius says cooly,"And I really don't care how much people, girls and boys, I say hello to or acknowledge. I'm just being polite."

"WELL YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO-"

"Not allowed to what?"Darius snaps, standing up."Talk to anyone else but you? I will do whatever I please, and you will not stop me."

"I WILL STOP YOU WHENEVER I WISH!"

"I won't stop you from stopping me, Marilize. But I will do what I want because it's over. You're not my girlfriend anymore. I deserve someone better than the likes of you." He says it so boldly.

"GET BACK TO BED, EVERYONE!"Marilize shrieks.

"You're not a prefect,"Cho says quietly."I am. And you're not telling us what to do. So shut up."

We gaze at her, awestruck.

Marilize looks like she's going to break in half.

"I want everyone to head back to your dormitories. I'll take care of this mess. Reminder that the Second Task is tomorrow, so I want everyone to big Fleur good luck!"

There were choruses of:

"Good luck, Fleur!"

"We're rooting for ya, Fleur!"

But just to be different, I yell,"Work it radically fierce, Fleur!"

I get quite a few weird looks, and I reply,"What? I'm trying to spice things up a bit."