Finding the Hidden

I dress into a black catsuit, because my journey would be freezing. A few minutes ago, I got an SOS from Hermione, telling me to meet her at 12 Grimmauld Place. It was supposed to be an emergency. I have all my Hogwarts belongings in a Ravenclaw blue backpack. I mount my night black Thunderbolt, write a small note to my parents, and take off.

The familiar coolness strikes me. My fingers go numb in the frigid air of London. But I'm used to it, I play Qudditch. My hair was starting to tangle out of it's bun, despite the tons of pins holding it up.

Where was 12 Grimmauld Place?

I land gently on top of a tall building, where I would have a good view of London.

Then I see it. Labeled on an apartment were the words: 12 Grimmauld Place.

Muggles wouldn't have noticed it, but I'm a pure blood. Or a blood traitor, since I hang around with Muggles and Muggle borns, but I could really care less about what they call me.

I mount my broomstick again, and fly to it. I take out a small flashlight, and shine it. There was a door. I shut off my flashlight, and knock. I let my long mane of dark hair down.

The door opens.

It's Mrs Weasley."Margaret! You look freezing. Come inside!" She embraces me, and I hug her back."Up the stairs,"she instructs,"Someone should lead you from there."

"Thank you, Mrs Weasley,"I say, and she smiles warmly. I walk up the stairs, but no one is there. I do the most logical thing. I open the first door.

"Hello?"I call.

"MARMAR!"Hermione yells, and hugs me. Ron, Harry, and Ginny hug me too.

"What the devil are you wearing?"Ron asks.

"Oh,"I mutter, realizing I was still in that awful tight catsuit."I'll be right back."

I quickly change into a blue shirt and black pants.

"Why was I called here, anyway?"I ask."I thought someone died or something, because it was SOS."

"Harry almost died,"Ginny says.

"Harry, who was it?"I ask,"I swear I'll kill them."

"Dementors,"he answers darkly."I think Voldemort sent them."

"Did you use magic?"I inquire.

"I had too,"Harry says,"I would've died."

"Listen,"I say,"My parents work for the Ministry of Magic. They're high authorities. I'll beg them to let you go, Harry."

"Thanks,"he says, and I manage a smile.

CRACK!

Fred and George appear on either side of me.

"Marmar!"they bellow, and hug me.

"Hey,"I say, grinning."Worked on your Apparating, did you?"

"We're masters at it,"Fred says happily.

"That's nice to know,"I say politely, while they admire my Thunderbolt.

"Would you all come downstairs?"Mrs Weasley calls, and we head down.