Dumbledore's Army

A few days later, Hermione, Rom, Harry, and I create a group that was a Defense Against the Dark Arts class that actually taught us something.

So far we have: Ginny, Neville, Luna, Darius, Fred and George, Parvati and Padma, Dean, Ernie, a whole bunch of Gryffindors, some Ravenclaws, and Hufflepuffs. Cho and Marietta were in, which I started to protest but Harry said,"I'm going to see how it works out."

Harry gives a small speech about how the group was, and Hermione made us all sign.

"So who should lead?"Michael Corner asks.

"I think Harry should be the leader,"Cho announces.

We agree.

Hermione dismisses us calling,"Meetings next week in the Room of Requirement!" People clear out.

"Margaret?"says a voice. It's Cho. My friends give me a good-luck look, and exit.

"Yes, Cho?"I say, trying to keep my voice steady. She made you cry, a voice says in my head, don't let her persuade you.

But another side of me tells me to let her talk.

"We haven't talked for a while,"Cho remarks, and I agree silently.

"Well,"I say,"Everyone in Ravenclaw except for a few people hate me and think I'm stupid. I won't be angry at you for not talking to me."

"I'm really sorry!"Cho cries, and hugs me. I hug her too, and we sob into each other's jackets.

"I just don't understand why everyone doesn't believe me,"I say, tears flowing down my cheeks.

"I believe you,"Cho says truthfully,"M-My parents just don't want me to get on Umbridge's bad side."

"Same with mine,"I say,"But screw the Ministry, I want proper education."

"Yeah,"she says,"Yeah, your right. Marietta is really a cockroach. I can't believe she said all those bad things about you."

"I could care less about what she says,"I reply airily,"If she'd stop running her mouth and start running, she wouldn't be so fat. And also, the only thing I care about is that we're friends again!"

"Me too,"she says happily."Let's go not care about what people think!"

"Good idea,"I agree, and we laughingly skip down to Hogwarts.