The Hog's Head

Today, Cho, Marietta, Padma, Luna, Catherine, Elizabeth, and I go to Hogsmeade for a little girl time.

"The Hog's Head?"Cho suggests. We walk there together, bundled u tightly because it was freezing and snowy outside.

We sit down in the corner couches, where it was cozy and comfortable and warm.

"2 butterbeers,"I say to the waitress,"2 fizzle drinks, 1 cup of Peachtree Fizzing tea, 1 cup of hot chocolate, and 1 small cocktail onion with water."

"Okay,"Cho says,"So have you guys heard about the Yule Ball happening this Christmas?"

"What?"Padma asks incredulously,"Nearly 3/4 of Hogwarts students don't know how to dance, and the whole of Hogwarts is too timid to ask anyone out!''

"Hopefully, it's assigned partners," Catherine mutters.

"It's not,"Cho says,"It's an ask out, which isn't so bad. And it's only 4th years and above, but,"she adds, seeing Luna's disgruntled face,"it's also okay for upper years to ask out the lower graders." She pauses, letting that sink in.

"And also, someone's already asked me out!"Cho informs us.

"Who?"Marietta asks excitedly.

"Cedric,"Cho says, grinning and blushing. We squeal in elation. Chedric was real.

"Hello there, lovely ladies!"says an enthusiastic womanly voice. The woman had blonde hair set in elaborate and curls that contrasted oddly with her heavy-jawed face. She wore jewelled spectacles studded with rhinestones, and had thick fingers ending in two-inch nails, painted crimson, like a dragon's talons. She had three gold teeth. The weird woman had a crocodile-skin handbag, and an acid green Quick-Quotes Quill.

"I'm Rita Skeeter,"she says, shaking all of our hands,"Author of the Daily Prophet and Witch Weekly."

We give her smiles and hellos, and a man behind her takes pictures of us.

"I wanted to ask you beautiful girls a few things. Now, tell me, how do you feel about this year's Triwizard Tournament?"

"Well,"Cho starts us off,"It's quite delightful!"

"We can't wait,"Marietta says,"I believe that the contestants are fully fledged and ready to endure whatever they must accomplish."

"And the Yule Ball,"I chime in,"I think everyone is keen to take part in it, although it may be a tad awkward at first."

"Well,"Skeeter says,"That's good enough. I hope you girls have fun this year!"

She leaves.

"I reckon it's time for shopping,"Cho says happily.