A Surprise

"Yes, Miss Yang just needs to drink this." I feel cold liquid being forced down my dry throat, and it feels great. I feel fully energized, and I sit up quickly, ready to return to the battle. Cho and Luna are looking at me worriedly.

"Guys, I think you should see this!"Dean tells us, who was just outside.

The four of us head out to see a great commotion outside the Great Hall.

I pale to see a bunch of Death Eaters led by Voldemort.

"Harry Potter is dead!"Voldemort yells. He gestures to something I totally didn't notice.

Harry, who was laying lifelessly in Hagrid's arms.

"NO!"we all yell. I almost rush forward to Harry and get myself killed if Darius hadn't grabbed me.

I'm stricken for a second, then sad and angry the next. A tear rolls down my cheek, and my shoulders shake with suppressed sobbing. Darius puts his arms around me.

"I want to say something,"Neville steps forward.

"Neville, don't-" Seamus starts.

"And you are?"Voldemort says.

"Neville Longbottom!"Neville shouts proudly, ignoring the laughing Death Eaters."Harry died a hero."

"We need people like you, Neville,"Voldemort says quietly,"Join us!"

"I'll join when hell freezes over!"Neville yells."Dumbledore's Army!"

We cheer, and this drives Voldemort angry.

Just then, a miracle happened.

Harry was alive. He was running, and yelling,"Protego!"

"Harry!"I yell, along with other kids.

Then we fight.

"Electro!"I cry. That spell was like my favorite because it electrocuted and killed everything from the smallest spiders to the largest spiders. A jet of light casted from my wand hits a Death Eater, Antonin Dolohov, and he collapses. I duel Walden Macnair and Selwyn with Luna. She knocks out Selwyn faster than a blink of an eye.

"Want me to beat up Macnair?"she alas brightly.

"No, thanks,"I say,"Just defend me while I toy with this moron."

"Okay!"she says sunnily, deflecting a curse aimed at me.

"Atmofulmus!"I say, remembering a spell from a really ancient spell book. Immediately, storm clouds come in, gray and treacherous. I have my wand pointed to the clouds, encouraging them to gather."Engorgio!" The clouds grow alarmingly quickly, and I still keep my wand on them. Then I point it to Macnair, and he yelps. A deadly Ravenclaw blue lighting bolt strikes the bewildered Death Eater squarely on the chest. I didn't know I could customize the coloring of the Lightning Curse. Anyway, Macnair reduces into ashes, and I use the rest of the storm clouds on a crowd of Death Eaters trying to murder Flitwick and McGonagall.

Where was Harry and Ron and Hermione?