Leaving it all behind - Chapter 1

Hey guys!

I really hope you like my story! If you have any characters or situations you want the characters to go through just comment and I will try and include them in the story! I really hope you read my stories and pass them onto your friends!

Love you all :)

Leaving it all behind – Chapter 1

Tash’s P.O.V

I just left. I had had enough. Enough of the fighting, enough of the tears and the hate. I just left. The look on my Dad’s face as I walked out that door killed me. I had nowhere to go. I couldn’t go to my Mum’s house, she wasn’t home and my best friend lives miles away. I had nowhere to go. I walked to the tram and got on. After a while it entered the city. I got off and walked to a hotel. I had some clothes, my iPod and my wallet but no phone. I had no one to contact. I now think my parents wished they gave me a phone. It was too late now.

I had enough money to stay at the hotel for as long as I needed. I got into the elevator and as I realized what I had just done the tears streamed down my face. I plugged my ear piece into my ear and the song ‘Miss you’ by Ed Sheeran came on. More tears came streaming down my cheeks. The elevator stopped at my floor and I got off and started walking into my room. I started walking faster and faster until I bumped into a boy.

“I-I’m so sorry.” I said as I sniffed.

“Hey it was my fault, love are you ok?” The boy asked.

“I just left home. I have no one - just no one.” I said stumbling on each word. The boy hugged me, I didn’t even know who he was and I was hugging him while crying on his shoulder. What the hell Tash? You don’t even know the poor bloke and you’re drenching his shirt with tears!

“You will be ok, you have me.” The boy said while holding the back of my head.

“I don’t even know your name, I am sorry.” I said letting out a kind of cry giggle if that’s possible.

“There is no need for apologizing, I am Harry and your name is?” He asked.

“Tash.” I said looking up at him. I knew him, holy fuck. I was crying on Harry Styles shoulder. I am such a fucking retard. I didn’t even notice. What the fuck Tash.

“Are you staying alone tonight?” Harry asked me.

“Yeah it’s my first night out and alone.” I said letting more tears flow down my face.

“Hey everything will be okay. I don’t think it’s appropriate for a 17 year old to be staying in a hotel room alone.” Harry replied.

“Oh that’s so nice you think I am 17!” I said with a smile on my face.

“Well how old are you then?” He asks with a confused look on his face.

“I am only 15, Harry.” I replied.

“Well you are staying in our room then! No doubts okay, I can’t let a 15 year old girl stay alone in a hotel room, you can trust me okay.” He said while grabbing hold of my hands. “Let’s get you cleaned up alright, love?”

“Okay, are you sure the boys won’t mind?” I ask.

“Yeah and even if they did I don’t give a shit!” Harry said wiping the rest of the tears off my face. He held my hand and took me to the room where he and the boys were staying. I walked in carrying my bag.

“Boys come and meet our new roomie for the next week or so.” Harry yelled. They all walked into the room and they looked at me and then looked at Harry. “This is Tash.”