Arise

You woke up on a peaceful Sunday morning it was too bright for your vampire side but is was warm for your wolf side. You parents where murdered when you where young for cross breeding, your mother was a vampire but vampires in your world where different from what  humans tell in stories, the only difference was we had wings. Your father was a wolf even tho it was almost impossible to fall in love with a different species,father resisted and fell i love with your mother. You where the only one of your species, a couple years ago they where looking for you trying to kill you, but they gave up you where to fast,slick, and you where just to much for them to handle so they gave up.

You where alone, or you thought you where

Your first day of junior year at your new school was tomorrow, you had kept moving around just to be safe. You where going to go pick up your uniform at the school. You quickly ate breakfast and went.

"Hi,welcome Moon High school,uniform pickup is this way" a kind lady pointed to her left "thank you" you bowed and went. You stopped you felt a weird presence,kind of familiar your arm hairs started to rise. You looked around quietly sniffing the air,your eyes meet with a silver/ash blonde haired boy with a groups of other boys behind him , you started at him, they sun hit his eyes reflecting tints of bright red. Then another one ,of them looked your way his hair was pitch black ,his eyes reflecting greenish from the sun, you directed your gaze in front  of you. "Next" another lady called you stepped forward "name?" "F/N L/S" she nods going behind her to a rack of uniforms and pulling out three for you "here you go, welcome" you tilt your head down "thank you" you grabbed you uniforms and went back to your car. On the way there the seven guys from before where standing on the side of the school. You give them a quick glance and the same two guys where staring at you giving you the same feeling as before. You shook it of getting to your car,you put your stuff in the trunk and closed it. You kept felling this presence you didn't like it, "Who are you" a pair of arms tuned you around, you jumped up it was the seven boys, but the one who turned you around was the silver/ash blonde one. "Why" you weren't scared "I've never seen you here before" he lets you go " I'm y/n" "Im Yoongi, these are my friends" he points to the rest of them his pale skin was shinning when the sun hit him his presence as comforting , you where trapped in his eyes he gave you a little smirk, "I'm Namjoon" one speaks his eyes very light almost blue, his hair a beautiful brown and his dimples so cute, "I'm Jin World Wide Handsome" he blew  a kiss to you, his eyes where so beautiful nothings like you've ever seen before and his blonde hair complimented his skin tone. "I'm Hoseok" he smiles at you, his dark hair matched perfectly with his dark blue eyes ,why did they all have to be do beautiful  "I'm Teahyung" another one with a deep voice, it was hot, his beautiful barely curly dark grey hair combined with his light yellow eyes god he was hot,"I'm Jimin" he was shorter than the rest but he still breath you with his whole head he had the same characteristics as Teahyung. "I-I'm J-Jungkook" you felt his power presence making your hairs stand up he was the second guy who looked at you'd earlier but up close his eyes where green so beautiful, "I'm new here just moved in,it was nice to meet all of you.

All of you talked  for couple of minutes

"well we have to go y/n" Namjoon bows down to you "see you around school y/n"Yoongi winks at you, and they all leave,Jungkook gives you one more glance with a warm smile as you smile back. You drive off to your small little house.

Even though you had wings they where retractable they would scar your back when they would come out, you barely used them it was painful to bring them out. Your wings where white more like angel wings opposite of what you where,but you had to stretch them out once in a while. Today was the day you had to stretch them.

It was night 9:00pm you where in the woods behind your house, sniffing he air making sure no one was there,you took you shirt of leaving you with just your sports bra you inhaled deeply and released it letting your wings come out. You fall down to your knees digging your nails in the soil. It takes about 30 seconds for your wings to fully complete.

You where panting and a sudden movement in the bush made you stop. "Who's there" your eyes where adjusting to hot wolf side so you could see not in night vision but you could see clearly. The bush shook one more and a black and white wolf ran beside you, but it wasn't just a mixture of black and white the wolf was half back on one side and white on the other side. You where tired so you just let it go by , but the presence of it felt familiar you were t worried about it to much it was only an wild animal.

Or you was it?

You stood up and fluttered you wings "ahh" you start to flap your wings and they lift you up into the sky but not high but little higher the canopy of trees. You  fly over the canopy for 20 minutes and head home it's was getting late plus you had to wake up early for the first day of school tomorrow.

First chapter woes. Don't be scared to leave comments boos thank you for reading💜.