Disturbance

Waking up to your awful sound of your alarm,you try to stop it but you can't reach it. "Ahh" hitting the hard wood floor,you had fallen of your bed "finally" you stopped your alarm. You slowly got up heading to your mirror "omg" you looked crazy, you had waken up extra early hits Incase that happend,you started your straighter mean while you get your uniform on. Your back was scared up fro last night a still bleeding a little so you put on a black leather jacket and your black boots "ah hot" you touched your straighter it was ready.

Thirty minutes you had finished your hair was shoulder length so it didn't take long. You left your house at a good time,your school was only Ten minutes away.

You parked your car close to the school because you had no idea where you were going. You enters the school there was not many students in the halls,you looked at your schedule A127 Algebra your looking at the doors 124,125,126,finally 127 you opens the door,there was like nine people in the room well you where early "hi you must be the new student" "yes I am" "what's your name?" She shuffled papers around he desk "y/n" "Im ms.calvary,you can pick where ever to sit" you nod your head,you go all the way to the back the to and empty desk next to another empty desk.

*Buzzzzz*

The bell had finally rung and the class room still was half empty. "Okay class today will be an easy day, you will go around class getting to each other, you know the drill, if you have any questions I'll be in my office "as she goes to her door the door swung open "we are here" Yoongi,Jungkook,Jimin entered. As they scanned the room Yoongis eyes met with outed and smirks at you "Yoongi why are you late on your first day?" She puts her hands on her hips,she know him? "We woke up late" "go sit somewhere" she shakes her head. Jungkook notices you and stopped for a second but kept going,all three of them where going towards you "hey y/n" Jimin sits in the next row next to your desk. Jungkook smiles and waves at you, "hey" Yoongi takes a seat next to you making your hairs stand up under your jacket. "What are we supone doing" Yoongi tapa his long skinny,veiny fingers on the desk,"she just said that, we are supposed to get to know each other" you don't make any eye contact with him "well I'm Yoongi nice to meet you" he puts his hand in front of you you giggle "really" you take his hand making sure not to squeeze to hard " yes, what your name?" He lets go of your hand "y/n,nice to meet your to yoongi" his eyebrows narrow "im older than you, you can call me oppa" he gives you a little smirk and you roll your eyes. "Then why are you in here this class is for juniors" "he failed" you jumped at the voice "Mind your business Jimin" he sits back down with a smile on his face. You laugh at the thought "whatever" he sits down slouching and crossing his arms and looking forward. You look and his side profile,it was beautiful his jawline perfectly shaped his nose was so cute and shiny "staring is rude,y/n" he turns to you inches away form your face, you can feel your cheeks getting red as he bits his lips looking at yours. You turn back facing the front of the room, he chuckles.

*buzzz*

"Finally" you grab your backpack "aww,didn't you enjoy my company" Yoongi wraps his arms around your shoulder."nope" you try to get his arm of but you couldn't "uggg" you hit him in his stomach wit your elbow making him bend down, and leave. You look back make sure he's okay, he looks at you with a  you'll pay for that look. It was lunch time so you headed to the cafeteria. You brought your own lunch so you sat down in the corner by yourself. "Hey y/n" Namjoon,Jin and Hoseok where sitting down "mind if we sit" you id your head no god he was such a gentleman "how was your first day so far?" You where about to take a bite of you sandwich. "It was boring, I had class with~" "was up guys" Jimin interrupted you followed by Jungkook,Teahyung and then Yoongi. They all greeted each other,Jimin sat next to you on your left and then Jungkook next to him and yoongi in your right. You felt something you couldn't get your finger on it but it was like a warm feeling,it was nice. "Anyways continue y/n" Namjoon spoke again gathering the attention of the rest "well um my first class was Algebra it was boring~" "hey your calling me boring" Yoongi slightly hits your shoulder you giggle "your in her class Hyung?" Namjoon looked confused "yeah he is, and so is Jungkook and I" jimin adds. "Yeah we are best friends,right Y/n" Yoongi hugs you from the side  and you shake your head at Namjoon and he laughs.

"MIN YOONGI" someone screams,making is shoot all out heads at the group of people coming out way. Yoongi turns  around and stands up so do the rest of them,jimin and Jungkook make a small wall infront of you but you could still se who it was.