Loser

Tracy's POV

" Do you have any last words?! Tell me I will make sure that your brother listens to it." She said and I gulped inwardly.

No, Tracy don't get scared. Don't. Just don't. My brain said. I took a deep breath.

" Actually, yes. I do. First of all I want to know where Betty is. Cause, I am damn sure you are not her sister. You are just using her name to get in her. I actually didn't trust you at all." I said.

" But everyone trusts the gun." She said and shot randomly. I tried to calm myself down.

" Ok, take down the gun and let's talk about it. Just calm down." I said to her.

" Talk about what?! About what?!!" She said and kicked the side table near the couch. It the glass was broken and I kept quite.

" Killing me won't give you something you want." I said to her.

" Killing you will give me everything." She said.

" Where is Betty? If you are her sister then you should know where she is." I said trying to take time and find out a way to get rid of this psychopath.

" Dead." She said and I stopped at once.

" Dead?!!!" My eyes widened. "How has that happened?" I asked her. I don't trust her a bit.

" I shot her just like I am going to shot you in awhile and do you a favour then you can meet your best friend. Have fun in the heaven both of you." She said and I didn't say anything.

If she has killed my best friend then I will kill her too. I need to keep calm. She is a psychopath. Why will I trust her?!! She must haven't killed her. She might just saying that to scare me nothing more. Well, I am not scared.

" Alright. If you think you can kill me then you are wrong." I said.

" Alright, let's prove you wrong." She said and shot at me. I stand down next to the couch. " How long will you save yourself?!" She asked me. I heard her coming and I crawled towards the big wall near the kitchen. I reached there and searched for something that I could use to get rid of her if she attacks me again. "So, hide and seek. Huh?!!" She said and laughed. I am not afraid to die but I don't want to die. Cause, I don't want my family suffer over again for the same thing. I won't let her kill me. I will not.

" You know you can't save yourself for long." She said. I heard her footsteps.

I kept thinking how to protect myself. The knives wasn't here. They wouldn't work as well in this situation. I suddenly remembered Disney movie Tangled. Frying pan!!! Does it really work?!! If there were something that I could just injure her and call the police. I heard a bunches of bullets shot. I was in a safe distance. I took the frying pan and hide behind the kitchen aisle.

" So you think you can save yourself, huh?!! Let's do it easily. Let's have a deal. I will not use more than one bullet on you." She said and stood in front of me her back facing me. " So come.. ahhhh.." I hit her with the pan and ran out of the kitchen.

" You bi*ch." She said and I kicked her hard.

Her gun fall down from her hand and I kicked it away. She punched me I luckily could dodge it but the next moment she kicked on my stomach making me fall down on the ground. She started to punch me. I punched her back. I felt blood oozing out from various places of my face. I didn't care. I kept punching her. She punched me back. I hit her with the frying pan then ran out of the kitchen searching for my phone.

" If you are searching for this." I heard her voice and saw my phone on her hand. She threw it on the floor and stepped on it. "And if you are so fool about me having only one gun." She said and bent down. I know she was picking out another gun. I didn't give her that chance. I kicked her and she fall on the broken glasses. Unfortunately I stepped into broken glass as well which pricked on my right foot. I picked it out immediately. I didn't stop just ran to upstairs.

" Take this bi*ch." She squealed and I heard her shooting. I ran faster but this time couldn't dodge the bullet. One hit on my arm and another on my shoulder. I bit my lower lip and ran towards my room. I entered my room and kicked the door closed then locked it. I found blood was oozing badly from my wound. I clutched my arm and walked towards the landline. I found it dead. Shit!!!

I found I lost a lot of blood. I sat on the couch and I tried to tie my wound with one of my scarf that I was wearing today with that Liam tied me with the chair. Liam!!! Remembering him made me realize I had to live for him as well. No, I won't die. I looked at my ring. It was redden with blood. I didn't care just kissed on it. I looked around to figure out if I have a way to get rid of her. I hard a hard bang on the door. I stood up and took the vase. I hide behind on the balcony. Then heard shooting and the lock of the broken.

" Now you will see, bi*ch." I heard her. I was feeling dizzy. I lost a lot of blood. She walked towards the balcony. I was ready to hit her with the vase. She stepped in the balcony and I immediately hit her with the vase.

" Aaaaahhh." She growled but was still holding the gun. She hold my hand and twisted my wrist. By now I didn't even had any strength to utter a single word.

" Enough, Ana. Stop right there." I heard Betty's voice. I smiled a bit. I knew she is alive.

" You traitor!!" Ana shouted.

" Leave her at once." Betty said.

" Ok, I let her go." She said and pushed me down from the balcony.

I just screamed and closed my eyes. I felt myself hit on something and I was done. I had no more strength for even thinking about anything. I closed my eyes. May be for forever. The story of my life ended here. Like a loser.