Unexpected

Tracy's POV

" You guys knew it?!!" I asked everyone there. Luke, Aurora, Lin, Marc, Susan, Kyle and the last but not least Dani. Traitors!!!! They laughed.

" It is called the surprise, Tres. So work with it." Dani said.

" I will kill you later you stupid for a friend!!" I said and he chuckled.

" Ok. I will be just here to get killed." He said.

" No problem even if you are not here. I will hunt you down even from hell." I said and he laughed.

" Alright. We will see." He said.

" See what?" I asked him.

" How you drag me from the hell." He said and I gritted.

" Urrrghh." I gritted.

" No use of gritting your teeth." Marc said.

" Don't think I will let you go." I said to him.

" I didn't forget your words." He said.

" Better for you." I said.

" Yeah. I know." He said.

" So you what to get killed as well?" I asked him.

" Actually no." He said. " I want to live my life for some reasons." He said.

" For Susan?" I asked totally forgetting she was also there.

" For me?!" Susan asked me.

" She means you two are in the same team this why." Liam said having my back. I scolded myself inwardly for being so stupid. But thanks my cute boyfriend I mean fiance now that he was quick enough to response.

" Yes, that's what I meant." I said to her and she chuckled.

" Ok. I got it." She said to him.

" Let's have dinner. I am starving." Lin said.

" Same here." Aurora said.

" I told you to eat properly at lunch. But you you never listen to me." Luke said.

" I wasn't hungry that time. But I am now." She said.

" Ok. Then let's have dinner first then you can start to kill people around." Dani said and Kyle elbowed him. I laughed.

" That was not funny." Dani said rubbing his stomach.

" I know it was not." I said still laughing.

" Stop laughing you idiot." He said but I was still showing him all 28 teeth of mine. He just rolled his eyes. I chuckled.

" Again drama started." Dani said rolling his eyes again.

" You enjoyed it?" I asked him.

" I hate it." He said and I laughed.

" Oh, come on, Dani. Tell us that liked it. No need to hide it here. No one will judge you here. No one." I said.

" Don't be this annoying." He said.

" I am already annoying." I said.

" Alright, you two. Times up." Lin said. We stopped but kept glaring at each other.

" Stop shooting fire at each other." Luke said.

Soon our food came and we started our dinner. It was fun to have a dinner with all my friends. I missed Betty though. She couldn't be here. I tried a lot to contact with her but she didn't pick up the call. But Stella said she met Betty in the supermarket. She wanted to talk to her but she left with the guy with her.

Strange!!! Betty is alright and she is at home then why she is not picking up my phone calls?!! She never ever did this. She always picks up my calls.

" What are you thinking about, Babe?" Liam asked me.

" Nothing." I said.

" Tell me." He said.

" About my wedding dress. I want it to be elegantly gorgeous." I lied to him. He chuckled shaking his head.

" Just have dinner we have time to discuss it." He said to me patting on my forearm. I smiled at him. I started to have dinner with a little squeal. " You know you are acting like a kid today?!" He asked me.

" Excuse me!!! Anyone who is acting like a kid is you today. You tied me with my own scarf. How dare you, Mr. Edwards!!!" I said glaring at him.

" I did that for self defense, babe. You can't hold me in fault for that." He said to me.

" Self defense?! From me?!" I asked him rolling my eyes.

" You are dangerous when you are angry." He said to me.

" No, I am not." I said to him.

" You are. Very very dangerous and scary." He said to me.

" It's good that you are afraid of me." I said.

" I am always." He said and I chuckled. " Even after this?" I said and stole a kiss from his lips. He looked at me weirdly and then shook his head.

" You are unbelievable sometimes. But can't help it. I love you so much." He whispered in my ears. I smiled.

" And you will always keep loving me till eternity." I said and he nodded.

" I will I promise that. I will never stop loving you. I have never stopped loving you actually." He said. " But you did."

" What have I done?" I asked him.

" You.." he was saying but Luke stopped us.

" Fight later. Just finish your meal then fight again." Luke said to us.

Soon we were done with our dinner. Then one by one everyone left after congratulating us again.

" Wanna go for a ride?" Liam asked me.

" Sure. I would love to." I said to him and he nodded.

" Then come with me." He said holding my hand.

Excited!!!! I need explore the Paris at night. I was so excited. I was eager to go out on a long late night drive. Adventure is always a magnet to me to pull close to it.

" Sure." I said to him

" You are behaving like a kid today. What's the problem, Babe?" He asked me.

" Nothing is problem. No!! Nah I am perfectly fine." I said and he sighed. Suddenly it started to rain.

" Let's just go back to your hotel suite and let's go for the drive some other day." He said and I was disappointed a bit. But I didn't say anything to him.

" Alright." I said to him.

" Ok, if you say so." I said and he drove towards my hotel suite.

It was showering heavily. I leaned on the window and kept looking at the rain as he drove back to my hotel suite. Soon we reach to my hotel. He walked with me towards my suite. I was walking towards the door of my suite but suddenly I was pulled back and pushed on the wall then I felt his lips touching mine passionately kissing me wrapping his arms around my waist. I chuckled inwardly and kissed him back with the same emotions.

" Good night, babe." He said to me as soon as we broke the kiss. "Though I don't want to go. But if I stay I might do something odd which I don't want to." He said and I rolled my eyes at him.

" Good night." I said pecking on his lips.

" Don't make it hard for me to leave you." He said to me

" Just go, crazy boy. You will be late for the meeting tomorrow." I said and he groaned.

" Bye, babe." He said and kissed on my forehead then walked towards the lift . I chuckled.

I opened the door of my suite as soon as he left. I went inside and lit up my eyes open wide. This was unexpected. Totally unexpected.