Demand

Liam's POV

" But I am still not done with my presentation. Actually I have the original copy of that presentation that awhile back Tania has presented. So sad that she explained some points wrong and none of you objected on it. No worries. My work. I will explain it. But I want to say that Ms. Andres is very much expert in this art of presenting others work. Even yesterday she has done the same. But unfortunately yesterday she has targeted Susan. We couldn't say anything yesterday cause we weren't sure. But today we have proofs. So, Ms. Andres, you still have something to say?" Tracy asked Tania.

" It's not true." Tania said and I sighed deeply. Still have courage. Tracy chuckled.

" We all have already seen how childish you can be. So, I don't disagree. It's you. It's really you." Tracy said.

" Alright. Finish it here. Ms. Andres, you are bound to explain these. If things are not reasonable then you are fired." I said standing up. " The meeting is over. Let's discuss about it sometime later." I said and walked out of the conference room.

I can't believe someone of matured age can do this. I walked towards my cabin and I was really shocked about Tracy. How she handled things without making it a fuss. She is not the same Tracy anymore. She has grown up as a very matured woman. I have doubt now if I can handle her later.

I need to talk to Luke. He can tell me what is the perfect solution now. But will it be right to call him now?! He must be busy. I decided to call him later. Instead I called Nemo. She immediately picked up.

" Hello, little kiddo" She said. I chuckled.

" Hello, old grandma." I said to her and she laughed.

" How are you, Kiddo?" She asked me.

" I am all ok." I said. " What about you? How is Theo and the kids?" I asked her.

" All are ok. Kids have gone to school and Theo is in office. I am just at home doing nothing. Actually I was doing something. I was reading a book." She said.

" Great. What is in the lunch menu today?" I asked her.

" Are you back?" She asked.

" No, just was asking like that." I said and she chuckled.

" Alright. Come back soon. How long do you need to stay there?" She asked me.

" I will be back by next month." I said. " I have something to tell you." I said to her.

" About what?" She asked.

" About something which happened in office today." I said to her.

" Well, what happened?" She asked.

" Ok, listen..." I said and explained her and she started to laugh. I sighed.

" Why are you laughing?" I asked her.

" She did a great job. You should thank her. She stopped it before it become a big issue." She said.

" I will thank her later. I can't believe someone matured person can do this thing." I said and sighed.

" Not everyone think the same, Liam. She thought it can be useful for her and she has done it. People are not same around. Their views are also not the same as you think." She said.

" Yes, may be. But it was really shocking." I said.

" I can understand. You shouldn't tolerate this kind of activities and just fire her. You can even sue her. But no need to take it so far. Just fire her otherwise other staffs can repeat the same thing later." She said.

" I just left her with the board of directors. They can decide whatever we should do with her. But I don't want to see her face again." I said.

" Better." She said. " How is working with Tracy?" She asked me. I sighed. Will people around me stop teasing me ever!!!

No, they won't. You should have known it by now. I heard my brain saying.

" Alright, it's crazy cause she is crazy and she is trying to make me crazy as well. How crazy is that!!!" I asked her.

" It's not crazy. It's just a feeling. You should be happy that she is around." She said. I sighed.

" I want her to be with me forever." I said.

" Time is a great factor which can change everything. You shouldn't give up until you try your best to get her back." She said to me.

" I won't ever give up. But present Tracy is different. She is more matured. But her anger issue is still there." I said to her.

" Tracy might be changed but she is still the same Tracy. Your angry bird. Isn't that what you used to call her to make her angry?" She asked me chuckling.

" Yes. She was so cute back then." I said.

" So, she is no more cute?" She asked me.

" She is still cute but she has become a temptress now. Strong and independent woman. The savage teen girl is no more visible in her." I said to her.

" Well, as I said time is a great factor. It changed you both." She said. " But you guys are still the same persons. Your attitude might be changed but you guys are still same." She said.

" Yes, we are the same." I said to her.

" Then don't hesitate. You need to stay strong until the last. Now after all these years you can't move back." She said.

" I am not going to let her go. I haven't wait for her for nothing. I am giving up on her ever." I said.

" That's like my boy." She said. I laughed.

" Yeah, right." I said to her.

" Just keep it up. Things will be ok. Don't worry and don't stress yourself." She said to me.

" Alright, Nemo. Then I will go. Bye. I have a lot to do today. See you soon." I said to her.

" See you soon as well. Take a good care of yourself." She said to me. " Bye." With that she hung up.

I sighed and keep the phone on the table. I walked towards the glass wall of the office and stood in front it. Suddenly there was knock on the door.

" Come in." I said though I didn't want someone disturb me right now.

I waited for the person to start over. But that person didn't utter a single word. I heard clearing the throat. I turned and found Tracy standing there with her famous smirk on her face folding arms over her chest looking at me with an amuse expression.

" Do you want something?" I asked her before I lose myself.

" Yes." She said. " You might have forgotten that I will demand something from you now." She said and I sighed deeply.