Nothing

Tracy's POV

" What!!! No, Tracy. It can't be. I am sorry." Stella said.

" Don't say that. Please!!!" I almost begged in front of her but she shook her head.

" No, Tracy. It's not possible. You know your brother. He will never ever let you go." She said.

Yeah, I know. This why I want her to help me but it seems she will also not help me.

" He will not say no if you say that to him." I said to her.

" I myself don't want to help you." She said to me.

" Why?! Why don't you?" I asked her.

" Cause I am not sure if I want to let you go France for works." She said.

" It's important. Try to understand." I said to her.

" I don't want to understand. I am not comfortable about sending you anywhere from home." She said to me.

" I need experiences." I said

" You can gain it here as well. " She said.

" I can do that but I also want to explore the world. I want to live my dreams. Try to understand. This is not possible here. This will be messed. I want to do everything by my own." I said to her.

" I can understand. But what about your brother? He won't allow you. Even if I request him. He won't let his guard down from you." She said.

" You can make him agree. You are the only person who can make him do this. You can make him go on his knees in a blink, Stella. Please help me this time I will be grateful to you for this help for rest of my life." I told her and she sighed helplessly.

" I can try but I don't know if your brother says yes or not. No promises though." She said to me.

" Thank you, Stella. He will agree. He will never make you upset." I said to her.

" Let's see." She said and I smiled.

" Yeah." I said to her and she stood up.

" Where are you going?" I asked her.

" Need to wake up Flynn ad the kids." She said.

" Yeah. You go." I said to her.

" I will talk to your brother." She said to me.

" Try to convince him." I said to her and she nodded weakly.

" Yeah. I will." She said to me and I smiled. I went to the dining hall and was checking the newspapers.

I found the kids coming downstairs in their school uniform awhile later. These kids are literally my life. I love them more than myself.

" Good morning, kids." I said and give hug and kisses from every one of them. I earned giggles from them.

" Good morning, pumpkin." I heard Finn and I rolled my eyes.

" You are a mouse." I said to him.

" I no more hate mouse but you surely hate pumpkin till now." He said.

" Alright, you are Yulia's boyfriend." I said smilingly and he glared at me.

" Don't even take her name." He said annoyingly.

" She is a sweet girl." I said just to tease him.

" I don't know why you always get a wrong people in the wrong places. Betty is one then Yulia. You got both of them in the wrong place. There is nothing between me and her. Just because she is Betty's sister doesn't change anything. I still hate her." He said. Yeah, I know that I was just teasing him.

" Alright, no need to react like this. I was just trying to make a pair for you." I said.

" At first try to fix yours. Then it's my number, Tres. No need to think about me when you yourself are messed. Think about me when you are done with yourself. I can wait until then. No worries." He said to me.

" What are you talking about?" I asked him. I tried to act innocent.

" You know better than me, Tres. Don't you?" He asked me.

" No, I don't. This why I was asking you, boy." I said to him.

" Don't act innocent. Don't be so dumb." He said totally frustrated.

" Why can't you just simply explain this?" I asked him.

" Cause that time gone long back. We are no more kids to play that hide and seek anymore now. Are we?" He asked me.

" I didn't follow." I said to him.

" Just don't try to hide things anymore. The more you will hide the more it will come out by your actions and the more you will keep hurting yourself. You are crazy. I bet you know better than me that you are for what you are doing." He said to me. I looked at him with a strange eyes to let him know that I am not convinced yet.

" Alright. I quit. You won." He said and sighed deeply.

" There is nothing like that." I said to him.

" Yeah, keep saying that to yourself. May be one day you can convince yourself." He said. " In your dream." He added.

" I have a better way to convince myself, Finn. I know what I should do. Things are not messed up yet." I said to him.

" Exactly. Things are not messed up yet. They are still in your hands. Stop acting crazy and make things right before it slips out of your hand." He said.

" I am alright. I know what I am doing." I said to him.

" That you think only. It's only you who thinks it's right what you are doing which is basically very very wrong. I know you are not going to accept anything. But it's true." He said to me. "Whether you accept it or not." He said.

" I choose to not to accept it." I said to him.

" Well, better. I know you very well, Sister. I know that what you thinking. But no use when we all know that you will fail only like all the other time." He said to me.

" Let's see, Finn." I said to him.

" Sure." He said.

" Good morning, Guys." I heard Bro.

" Good morning." We replied. I looked at Stella and she nodded her head.

That means she convinced him. Wow Stella!! You are great. Now no one can stop me from winning my dreams. Freedom is the first thing I have ever dreamt about. Now I was going to get that and no one could stop me.